Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChesCopPodz
  • 1 Post By Xiphos

Thread: Fat kid tendencies.........or

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO

Fat kid tendencies.........or

Alternate title "The wife and kid are out of town"

Holy crap. My wife and son are out of town for a week. I have the week off, as I was going to go with them, but a slew of medical bills upcoming for my wife, myself, and both dogs led to the decision for me to stay here, and her and my kid stay at her parents house. Saves us on a third plane ticket, a hotel room, and boarding the two dogs and the cat. Saves us about a grand by me not going.

Anywho, my fat kid tendencies have really come out. I have eaten like crap. My only saving grace is I have been working out like a madman, knowing that I have to try to stem the weight gain from the junk I've eaten. Tonight, day 4 of being on my own, I finally cooked a meal of hotdogs and beans...........chased with two mint chocolate chip Klondike bars. I live too far away from the city to want to drive to an actual restaurant just to eat by myself, and I can't cook to save my life.

If it wasn't for my wife cooking dinner every night, I'd weigh 400lbs.
    Jenna likes this.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    ChesCopPodz likes this.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    You're just hungry due to withdrawal symptoms of not eating the fingernails you crave....

Thread Information