Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jenna

Thread: Eagle takes a selfie with stolen camera

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Eagle takes a selfie with stolen camera

Aboriginal rangers had set up the motion-sensor camera at a gorge on the Margaret River in May, to try and capture images of fresh-water crocodiles.Gooniyandi ranger Roneil Skeen says the camera disappeared not long afterwards."Unexpectedly our camera went missing so we thought we had lost it because it fell into the water," he said.But a few weeks ago, they got a phone call to say a Parks and Wildlife ranger had found the small device at the Mary River, about 110 kilometres away.They have been able to extract three 30-second clips that reveal the culprit to be a thieving sea eagle.
    Footage reveals sea eagle stole camera near crocodile meat trap in remote Kimberley - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Broke Hoss likes this.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Jackrabbit26 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    The bird now has a warrant out for its arrest in regards to the theft of the camera that was recovered.

Thread Information