Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Pedophile OWNED

  1. #1
    Virginian's Avatar
    Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Join Date
    12-28-05
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    8590747

    Pedophile OWNED


  2. #2
    Ruh's Avatar
    Ruh
    Ruh is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Join Date
    12-06-05
    Location
    St. Louis County, Missouri
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    766351
    BWAHAHAHAHA

    daaammmnnnnnn
    Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

    "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother." - Henry V


    "Crime does pay, in brass and lead."


    This is myspace.

  3. #3
    Sheriff's Avatar
    Sheriff is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-18-06
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0
    The show was pretty good for the first 2 or 3 episodes. It's losing a lot of it's appeal now though. Just the same type people with the same fabricated excuses and BS.

    But the funny part is they think they are off the hook when they walk out the door. They have no idea the police are outside waiting for them.

  4. #4
    StanSwitek's Avatar
    StanSwitek is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    1143373
    I think it is important to show this over & over & over. Anything to get the publics attention, protect the children & get these maggots off the street.

  5. #5
    kdm0409's Avatar
    kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    Join Date
    01-02-06
    Location
    Mid TN
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    643225
    If you have a problem with the sick F**Ks in your area a good site to look at is one they use on the dateline show. http://www.perverted-justice.com

    It has some of the outcomes of these guys!
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    ______________________________ __________
    In vino veritas!

  6. #6
    Sheriff's Avatar
    Sheriff is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-18-06
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSwitek
    I think it is important to show this over & over & over. Anything to get the publics attention, protect the children & get these maggots off the street.
    Doesn't seem to work in the case of the hardcore pervert. A lot of the people they have arrested said they had seen the show before they got trapped by it themselves. How stupid is that?

  7. #7
    Virginian's Avatar
    Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Join Date
    12-28-05
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    8590747
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff
    Doesn't seem to work in the case of the hardcore pervert. A lot of the people they have arrested said they had seen the show before they got trapped by it themselves. How stupid is that?
    That's about as stupid as.... doing that in the first place!

  8. #8
    StanSwitek's Avatar
    StanSwitek is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    1143373
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff
    Doesn't seem to work in the case of the hardcore pervert. A lot of the people they have arrested said they had seen the show before they got trapped by it themselves. How stupid is that?
    The fact the perverts were arrested tells me it's working just fine.

  9. #9
    Sheriff's Avatar
    Sheriff is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-18-06
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSwitek
    The fact the perverts were arrested tells me it's working just fine.
    Yes, that too.

    But it doesn't seem to be discouraging the perverts was my thought.

  10. #10
    Cst.SB's Avatar
    Cst.SB is offline Officer First Class
    Join Date
    05-11-06
    Posts
    526
    Rep Power
    1066998
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff
    But it doesn't seem to be discouraging the perverts was my thought.
    I saw the show for the first time last week, and I wonder where it's going to go once the ratings drop.

    And I agree with you that it's not, or won't discourage these guys because, being a pedophile is their sexual identity/make-up. And how do we change that in a person? The short answer is we can't.

    To quote gay Simpson's charactor Mr. Smithers, "I like girls!!!! As long as I keep taking these pills every ten minutes!" With these freaks, there is no magic pill.

    The answer is simple - create a pedophile Isle, some where up near Alaska.

  11. #11
    Sheriff's Avatar
    Sheriff is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-18-06
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cst.SB
    I saw the show for the first time last week, and I wonder where it's going to go once the ratings drop.

    Probably a new show every six months.

    They should back off now so the perverts
    think they have stopped doing it.

  12. #12
    mavriktu's Avatar
    mavriktu is online now Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-21-06
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    5579119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff
    The show was pretty good for the first 2 or 3 episodes. It's losing a lot of it's appeal now though. Just the same type people with the same fabricated excuses and BS.

    But the funny part is they think they are off the hook when they walk out the door. They have no idea the police are outside waiting for them.
    Thata the part I like best, I dont want to hear there perverted lies and ramblings,I like to hear them crying thru clenched teeth as they are having an earth sandwich.
    ]

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CNN's Pedophile story
    By Operator13 in forum In the News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-31-07, 11:04 PM
  2. Police smash global live child sex pedophile ring
    By TXCharlie in forum In the News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-07, 10:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •