Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Politicians

8 25.00%
  • Lawyers

7 21.88%
  • Media

17 53.13%
    MisterK is offline Monkey Man

Who do you hate more?

Who do you hate more?

1) Politicians :

Bad: Most of them if not all are dirty in some way or another.

Good: Somewhere out there there may be Politicians with the people's best interest at heart but I have yet to meet them.

2) Lawyers:

Bad: Actively pursue a business whos purpose is to make sure people don't have to answer for their actions.

Good:This can't apply to all of them... can it?

3) Media:

Bad: Would splay your naked murdered child on the 11 o'clock news if they could get away with it.

Good: Ideals of journalism.. truth.. etc..

So... who do you hate the most?
    Last edited by MisterK; 05-29-06 at 03:57 PM.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Media by far

I work with our nations Politicians on a day to day basis and have found most to be very respectful, well educated and nice people.

Lawyers just don't bother me. They play the game just like us cops do. Sometimes we win and sometimes they win.
    This message was brought to you by Tampons. We
    aren't the best thing in the world but we are right up
    there next to it.

To them its always 'scary and aggressive' driving. To us its at times a matter of life and death." -LawnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYie3bB3OU

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    I am going to go with #4, basically everyone in general......
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

FishTail Guest
    Media, easily. I've never met a journalist who didn't have an agenda.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Well lets see ...my little brother is a t.v. newsman in Chatanooga and -----HELL NO I dont trust him,went on a shoot with him once ,took 8 hours for a 2 minute piece,think they dont try to cut corners????So I will have to go with politicians , Hell everyone knows Louisiana has the best politicians money can buy...

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    I hate all of them, but I think I hate politicians more.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    They all lie to you with a straight face and expect you to believe their BS.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    I hate them all!
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Billiardnut is offline Attack Pug Dog Handler
    I select them all - liberal bastards!!!
    Member of the Pervert Patrol - making sure the pervs are tracked and up-to-date.
    National Sex Offender Public Registry
    www.nsopr.gov

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Why aren't judges on the list??
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Media

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Politicians without a doubt!

kingpervis is offline Nobody
    The media, because there is no one to police them and hold them accountable for the lives and reputations they destroy.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    The media is just doing their job, selling soap. I really don't care much one way or the other. The only time they really pissed me off was when they over played a homicide or other serious crime I was working. It's harder to catch the bad guys if their crime is on the news all the time. They'll hunker down more. Frankly, I like the fact we have a free media. It's a pain sometimes, but I'd rather deal with that than live somewhere where the government can censor them. To me, the first amendment is as important as the second even if it does give us heartburn now and then. Today we're honoring people who died to make sure the media could screw up now and then. I'd hate the alternative.

Same with lawyers, some are good, some are shiftless. The only time they cause me problems is when I don't do my job well enough.

Politicians are the ones who irritate me. They're in there for all the power they can accumulate and will sell anyone to buy one or two votes. I've been madder testifying at our legislature at the stupidity and self serving that I've ever been at reporters or lawyers.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Sheriff is offline Banned
    Media.

They totally ruin a person's reputation when
    broadcasting breaking news or printing it on the
    front page. But when everybody realizes a big
    mistake was made, it doesn't even make headlines
    or broadcast news.

RdrB67 is offline Officer First Class
    I don't know why, but those professions seem to attract those who, in their heart of hearts, are enemies to the freedoms we treasure. They are selfish, devious, pernicious, foolish, short-sighted, amoral, proud, arrogant, deceitful, and "glittering jewels of collosal ignorance."

I regard our Constitution as divinely inspired. These people chip away at its principles bit by bit "from within" so to speak. They foster ignorance of those principles and then build up their own agenda on the very foundation of ignorance they have laid, convincing the masses they are within those principles at all times!

This is certainly not true of all, but I would be willing to bet it's true of a vast majority. BTW, I think judges fit in with all the other lawyers [I highly recommend Mark Levin's "MEN IN BLACK"--good perspective on the royalty of our day: the Judiciary.]

I hate all who are enemies of liberty, this nation, its Constitution or the principles self-government contained in it.
    "Nothing says guilty like a high-priced lawyer."
    - Tom Griswold

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I will have to agree with all of the above. For reasons previously mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by RdrB67
    I don't know why, but those professions seem to attract those who, in their heart of hearts, are enemies to the freedoms we treasure. They are selfish, devious, pernicious, foolish, short-sighted, amoral, proud, arrogant, deceitful, and "glittering jewels of collosal ignorance."

I regard our Constitution as divinely inspired. These people chip away at its principles bit by bit "from within" so to speak. They foster ignorance of those principles and then build up their own agenda on the very foundation of ignorance they have laid, convincing the masses they are within those principles at all times!

This is certainly not true of all, but I would be willing to bet it's true of a vast majority. BTW, I think judges fit in with all the other lawyers [I highly recommend Mark Levin's "MEN IN BLACK"--good perspective on the royalty of our day: the Judiciary.]

I hate all who are enemies of liberty, this nation, its Constitution or the principles self-government contained in it.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Sheriff is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpervis
    The media, because there is no one to police them and hold them accountable for the lives and reputations they destroy.
    I hadn't read your reply at the time I posted a little while ago. Our local media was notorious for destroying people's character and repuation. Up to and including getting all the facts wrong. It got much better once they were sued and a $10 million judgement was handed down to a plaintiff in a lawsuit by a jury.

He owned and operated a well known vehicle repair service in Greene County, Virginia. The media accused him of being into drugs and laudering their dirty money..... something to that effect. The truth of the matter was he simply loaned a friend some money. He wasn't into drugs and didn't know the person he loaned the money to was into drugs either.

After losing this lawsuit, the media got much better about following up on stories and posting "the truth", after they had gotten press releases from those who had a best interest in what they wanted printed in the initial news report in the first place.

kingpervis is offline Nobody
    That is terrible, and you hear stories about screw ups like this all the time. Yet if we make a mistake, we're hung out to dry in public, on the front page. Reporters just simply fade away...

Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Insurance Companies.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder

"Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

"How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

Thread Information