Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

Immigrants, Not Americans, Must Adapt.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct! " crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely made up of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.

This idea of America being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Americans, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan.. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to express his opinion and we
    will allow you every opportunity to do so. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great American freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

this came to me in an e-mail some time ago

FishTail Guest
    If only.

NavLaw is offline Officer First Class
    and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
    If you can't do it from a boat. Do you really want to do it?

Verified LEO
    It is Time to take the USA back!

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

I have to add that many people have died to give us these rights that I hold so dearly. I wonder what these brave souls would say about the cowards who burn our Flag; cry about our way of life; push to change our great Constitution; and degrade our moral beleifs, like liberty and freedom.

The greatest thing about the good ol' USA is the right for people to voice their opinion, and I respect that. I like the fact that one can be heard and the people can make up their own mind about things. I wish these pc panzies would stop trying to tell everyone how to act. (That's my job, j/k.)

As far as adopting our culture and language when (legal) immigrants come in to the U.S.: if I went to a foreign land to live and work, not gonna happen, but if it did, and I didn't learn to walk the walk and talk the talk, I would expect to be outcasted; moreover, their goverment may even punish me for it.

People seem to forget how GREAT we have it. I think everyone should get a chance to visit some dictatorships or communist countries for a while. Maybe then they would appreciate what we have.

BTW, since I have gotten started....

To all those countries out there who just love to hate the U.S. (when they don't need us --- France included)...

Fuck you, pay me! Pay us back for all the time we bailed your asses out finacially, like when a natural disaster hit and we gave billions in aid.

Fuck you, pay me! Pay us back for all the money we spent (not to mention the troops we lost) bailing your asses out of trouble when some bully country wanted to wipe your people off the planet.

Fuck you, pay me! For all the benefits we offer for people from your country to come here, and go to the best schools in the world to learn technology. Technology that you benefit from by underselling our workers because of your shit economy and the fact that your people will work for so little because your government shits on them every chance they get.

Fuck you, pay me! For all the advanced military technology, arms and training we give to countries like yours so that you might be able to stand up for yourselves (for once) and all you do is sell it to our enimies or use it against us later.

Sorry, I get frustrated with stuff like this. GOD BLESS THE USA.

"Stupid should hurt."

Verified LEO

nitestokker is offline Banned

Exclamation

I was beginning to worry that I was quickly becoming the minority after drowning in the liberal media anti-american, anti-God blitz and newspapers, magazines and television shows teeming with hate and discontent. I get so frustrated and sometimes just want to give up and start marching toward the gas chambers with the rest of the sheeple. But just when I'm ready to give up, I get a kick in the ass from others like RECA and 60259. Thank you to people like you with the balls to say what most are afraid to say and get me fired up again.
    I have so much rage inside right now about the rich dickheads that run this country and even more so about the gutless douchebags that believe every word they say. For everyone who hates my country, hates cops, hates working for a living, hates me, hates my God or just hates for an excuse to get attention..........FUCK YOU AND GET OUT! If you want a ride, I'll find you one!

I have been contemplating buying a t-shirt I saw at Sturgis, but I was worried about offending people by wearing it. I don't think I'm so worried about that any more. I'm gonna buy it and wear it all the time. It says, "Don't Fuck With Me. I Fuck Back!"

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    I was beginning to worry that I was quickly becoming the minority after drowning in the liberal media anti-american, anti-God blitz and newspapers, magazines and television shows teeming with hate and discontent. I get so frustrated and sometimes just want to give up and start marching toward the gas chambers with the rest of the sheeple. But just when I'm ready to give up, I get a kick in the ass from others like RECA and 60259. Thank you to people like you with the balls to say what most are afraid to say and get me fired up again.
    I have so much rage inside right now about the rich dickheads that run this country and even more so about the gutless douchebags that believe every word they say. For everyone who hates my country, hates cops, hates working for a living, hates me, hates my God or just hates for an excuse to get attention..........FUCK YOU AND GET OUT! If you want a ride, I'll find you one!

I have been contemplating buying a t-shirt I saw at Sturgis, but I was worried about offending people by wearing it. I don't think I'm so worried about that any more. I'm gonna buy it and wear it all the time. It says, "Don't Fuck With Me. I Fuck Back!"

Thank you! If you don't know me I am one who is not afraid to voice an opinion. I will State my opinion, back it with facts if I have them and Die defending it! I was really hoping that I would get a reaction from more people than I have.
    I am open to hearing all sides. I love a good debate. I am open to hearing all sides. and if you disagree with me that is fine, you have that right! But I also have the right to my opinion and as I said will stand by it!

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    "You have no right to not be offended."-Neal Boortz

I may make that my new sig...
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca
    I was really hoping that I would get a reaction from more people than I have.

Be patient. I think there are many more people out there like us than you think!

FishTail Guest
    I think we already lost the battle here.

Cst.SB is offline Officer First Class
    Ummm, someone may wanna tell the Counsel on American - Islamic Relations.

CAIR's long-serving chairman, Omar Ahmad, reportedly told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.

On the Michael Medved radio show in 2003, Ibrahim Hooper made the same point more positively: if Muslims ever become a majority in the United States, it would be safe to assume that they would want to replace the U.S. Constitution with Islamic law.

Ihsan Bagby of CAIR's Washington office has said that Muslims "can never be full citizens of this country," referring to the United States, "because there is no way we can be fully committed to the institutions and ideologies of this country."

renegade174 is offline Rookie
    Thought this was great, hope others enjoy it!

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here
    in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
    treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
    discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or
    origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an
    American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance
    here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an
    American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have
    room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we
    have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American
    people."
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Added note:

Comments: Theodore Roosevelt indeed wrote these words, but not in 1907
    while he was still president. The passages were culled from a letter he
    wrote to the president of the American Defense Society on January 3, 1919,
    three days before Roosevelt died.

"Americanization" was a favorite theme of Roosevelt's during his later
    years, when he railed repeatedly against "hyphenated Americans" and the
    prospect of a nation "brought to ruins" by a "tangle of squabbling
    nationalities."

He advocated the compulsory learning of English by every naturalized
    citizen. "Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five
    years to learn English or to leave the country," he said in a statement to
    the Kansas City Star in 1918. "English should be the only language taught or
    used in the public schools."

He also insisted, on more than one occasion, that America has no room for
    what he called "fifty-fifty allegiance." In a speech made in 1917 he said,
    "It is our boast that we admit the immigrant to full fellowship and equality
    with the native-born. In return we demand that he shall share our undivided
    allegiance to the one flag which floats over all of us."

Every American Citizen needs to read this!

Verified LEO
    Just when I thought people have given up on setting goals... Shoot for the stars Omar, but keep in mind, some stars shoot back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cst.SB
    Ummm, someone may wanna tell the Counsel on American - Islamic Relations.

CAIR's long-serving chairman, Omar Ahmad, reportedly told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.

On the Michael Medved radio show in 2003, Ibrahim Hooper made the same point more positively: if Muslims ever become a majority in the United States, it would be safe to assume that they would want to replace the U.S. Constitution with Islamic law.

Ihsan Bagby of CAIR's Washington office has said that Muslims "can never be full citizens of this country," referring to the United States, "because there is no way we can be fully committed to the institutions and ideologies of this country."

"Stupid should hurt."

Verified LEO
    Nitestokker, thanks for the kind words.

"Stupid should hurt."

Verified LEO

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    Be patient. I think there are many more people out there like us than you think!
    Count me as one of those! However like Longtail said - our battle is already lost over here!

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by 60259
    Just when I thought people have given up on setting goals... Shoot for the stars Omar, but keep in mind, some stars shoot back.
    +1 Brother!!!

I couldn't agree more with you guys on this subject. If you want to come to OUR country, then you should learn OUR language, OUR culture. We should NOT have to bend over backwards to please you, to make you feel welcome. If you do NOT want to learn OUR culture, OUR language, then by all means go back to the fucking hell hole you came from. For as many people that talk shit about this country, I DO NOT see them going back to the third world hell hole that they once called a country.........

SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

sorry to rant I get fired up on this subject. back to your regualry scheduled program
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 60259
    People seem to forget how GREAT we have it. I think everyone should get a chance to visit some dictatorships or communist countries for a while. Maybe then they would appreciate what we have.
    I have lived in other countries (see my welcome message), and trust me when I say I wouldn't live anywhere else. While I'm truly thankful my dad gave me the world... it made me realize how great this country really is! When I was in Singapore on a temporary visa (I was just visiting with my family waiting for my now ex to complete his basic training), the company my dad worked for somehow overlooked the fact that my visa was temporary, and failed to renew it (I stayed longer than six months). Needless to say, the authorities came knocking on my door ready to deport me on the spot. Luckily for me it happened during the two weeks my dad was in from Indonesia, otherwise, it was bye-bye! I can vividly recall my dad pleading with them. By the way, my temporary visa was renewed that day!

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by fscf3801

SPEAK ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
    All I can say is this, no other country in the world licks the ass of illegal immigrants like this one does. I say, we dig a ditch between the US and Mexico fill it with acid and mutated sharks with lasers on their heads, Lock down the US/Canadian border, and tighten up the coasts. I have been in many many different countries in my life, and I never seen to many "english Version" pamphlets and so on. So guess what, learn it love it or leave it.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information