Welcome to the APBWeb.
    CopsRCool302 Guest

Remember the Fallen officer

Hi all,

I am new at all this, but as a American, I feel this needs to be told.

I don't understand our local media, and our national media not mentioning our Fallen Officers, I don't Understand why I have to log onto the law enforcement memorials to find that a officer has died in the line of duty.

In the news, (local) I hear dumb ass stores of a monkey falling from a tree, and this makes the news, it happen somewhere far, far away from my state.

than national news tells me dumb ass story's of a guy robbing a tobacco hut and his ass is showing, this makes news...

I am not a police officer, but I support law enforcements, we have alot of police officers, firefighters who die in the line of duty, they are not mentioned at all.

this is sad, Moms, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles lose their love ones doing what he/she wanted to do to make their community better and safe place to live THEIR SACRIFICES NEEDS TO BE TOLD. The Police are always known as the "bad guys" in our media, they will show asshole so called police beating a homeless guy, slapping a person in the face, doing things illegal and that makes news.. what am I missing here? sure we get some bad cops, there is always someone who is bad in all things, but why blame the Law Enforcement people for the actions of a few?

the news blows this all up, and I believe this is why kids, and adults think they can go beyond the law, just because the media always shows bad cops breaking the law.

so why don't they remember those who died, or was hurt in the line of duty?

The news remembers the men and women who died in the Iraq war, and that makes the news all over our country, and yet a few days ago, a police officer while on duty was killed, shot to death and that didn't even make news. HOW SAD!

I know alot of Police Officers say "Its just a job" and they are right, BUT they are out all the time, never knowing when he/she is going back home, never knowing if that simple stop of a speeding car can be the end of them, never knowing when they pull a car over and a man comes out with a AK47 and kills the officer before he can even get out of his seat belt.

this was the story of a police officer, he pulled over a van, his last words to the dispatchers where, "I have a brown van, license plate ..." then when fellow police came to the scene, this officer was died, shot over 100 times with a AK47 this poor officer didn't have time to get out of his seat belt and Mic in hand, he never had a chance.

than even in death, this officer AGAIN WENT BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY! and GAVE HIS HEART to a women needing a heart transplant, His heart beats in her chest, and again this does not make news. I'm talking about MS NBC, CNN and so on.

people need to know that we have a war in AMERICA, and the people who wear that uniform is our protector.

they should be prasied and honored from the citizens of their communities and nation wide!

Right below our AMERICAN FLAG should be a fallen officer flag!

"Let this country NOT FORGET"

Thank you..

Danny
    Last edited by CopsRCool302; 06-03-06 at 04:12 PM.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Welcome to the real world, CopsRCool! Perfect it's not, but it's the best we got!

nitestokker is offline Banned

Wink

Law Enforcement: A thousand atta-boys can never fix one oh-shit! Same goes for your thread, Danny...............A thousand cops die, no one cares. One piece of shit doper gets dead over a scuffle with cops as he was trying to kill them...........ACLU, news media and politicians who have someone suckin' their dick will all come crashing down on the cops. Wish I had the answer. Just drive on............................ ..

By the way, you're only a hop/skip/jump away. Stop by for a cold one sometime.Peace and be safe (I've heard stories about "The Bluffs"...wow! Rough place to be a cop!)

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    "I am new at all this, but as a American, I feel this needs to be told.

I don't understand our local media, and our national media not mentioning our Fallen Officers, I don't Understand why I have to log onto the law enforcement memorials to find that a officer has died in the line of duty."

You’d have to be a proctologist.

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Donut Aficionado is offline The Hillbilly Warlord
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302
    this was the story of a police officer, he pulled over a van, his last words to the dispatchers where, "I have a brown van, license plate ..." then when fellow police came to the scene, this officer was died, shot over 100 times with a AK47 this poor officer didn't have time to get out of his seat belt and Mic in hand, he never had a chance.

than even in death, this officer AGAIN WENT BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY! and GAVE HIS HEART to a women needing a heart transplant, His heart beats in her chest, and again this does not make news. I'm talking about MS NBC, CNN and so on.
    This happened in Detroit if you and I are referring to the same incident.
    Insert witty comment and disclaimer here.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut Aficionado
    This happened in Detroit if you and I are referring to the same incident.

Hello Donut, glad to meet you Jimmy Wilson Jr was Killed in Omaha, Nebraska...
    http://www.odmp.org/

Officer James B. Wilson Jr.
    Omaha Police Department
    Nebraska
    End of Watch: Sunday, August 20, 1995

Biographical Info
    Tour of Duty: 1 year, 3 months
    Badge Number: Not available

Incident Details
    Cause of Death: Gunfire
    Date of Incident: Sunday, August 20, 1995
    Weapon Used: Rifle; AK-47
    Suspect Info: Found guilty

Officer Wilson was shot and killed after he pulled over a van for having fictitious plates. He had radioed in his location just before two of eight gang members exited the side of the van and opened fire on him with an AK-47 and a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol. Officer Wilson was killed while still sitting in his cruiser with his seat belt on and microphone in his hand. The suspects ranged from 14 to 20-years-old. One suspect was found guilty on March 22, 1996, of First Degree Murder. The suspect was a member of the Bloods street gang and had stated to his gang members that he was not going back to jail before opening fire on Officer Wilson.

Officer Wilson had been with the agency for 16 months and was survived by his fiancée and parents.

(The news Media said, there was over 100 shots fired at his cruiser) the photo of his crusier shows that was true, based on the photo. he lived for 10 hours. His father was a retired detective.

I still remember that day, it's a sad reminder of the reality of being a cop.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    Law Enforcement: A thousand atta-boys can never fix one oh-shit! Same goes for your thread, Danny...............A thousand cops die, no one cares. One piece of shit doper gets dead over a scuffle with cops as he was trying to kill them...........ACLU, news media and politicians who have someone suckin' their dick will all come crashing down on the cops. Wish I had the answer. Just drive on............................ ..

By the way, you're only a hop/skip/jump away. Stop by for a cold one sometime.Peace and be safe (I've heard stories about "The Bluffs"...wow! Rough place to be a cop!)

Hello My friend, glad to meet you! cops always get the back burner in the media unless a bad cop is breaking the law, than thats news for the world. I can see why law enforcment gets a bad rap.

we live in a sad world.. we need more police in Council Bluffs, come on over (Hint Hint)

one thing i hate, is a cop basher... who the hell do they call when they need help? YOU GOT IT.. 911.....

The cold one is on me.. we will make a time for it... untill than, stay safe and take care!!!

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    By the way, you're only a hop/skip/jump away. Stop by for a cold one sometime.
    Hey, I'm only a hop/skip/jump away, too! Can I join this party?

Thread Information