Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mafiosard85 is offline Rookie

what the myspace community is doing against LEO frauds

i dont want to overstep my bounderies with this being my very first post on this website (HI BY THE WaY!!!! ) but i have a myspace and i have alot of friends who are LEO's on my preffered friends list. I came across the user who know everyone knows as "clare" and added her a while back even though her profile seemed far from kosher. Well yesterday it just goes to show, you cant trust anyone esp if they go around impersonating a cop/marine. In any event, myself and a bunch of other cops/military personel wrote countless letters to customer service and i even wrote bulletins to delete her and have her too banned from the myspace community. We too are trying to put a crack down on impersonators and if you guys know of anyone who isnt who they say they are, it should be brought to someones attention ASAP!

i wanted to thank everyone on this website for helping out another website preventing people from immitators. whos to say she wasnt a serial killer or anything?? you never know in this day and age and almost everyone of all ages has a myspace account....god forbid they met this psycho! thanks for stoping a potential problem guys!!!!!!

with much respect for all that you guys have done for my community and everyone elses,

<3 jilly
    i AM the original "Loose Cannon!"

FishTail Guest
    Uh...you're welcome.

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiosard85
    We too are trying to put a crack down on impersonators and if you guys know of anyone who isnt who they say they are, it should be brought to someones attention ASAP!
    You mean like people who post a profile on this site that claims they're 20 years old, when their MySpace profile says they're only 14?

You mean like people whose profile says they're only 14 years old, but they're photographed holding a handgun?

FishTail Guest
    I think they do that so they have to approve who adds them as "friends" Curt. I think if you're over 14 anyone can add you and you have no control over it.

I dunno, I don't have one!

Cheech Guest
    Yea i left that trix some messages on it last night

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTail
    I think they do that so they have to approve who adds them as "friends" Curt. I think if you're over 14 anyone can add you and you have no control over it.

I dunno, I don't have one!
    I don't know what the rules are there. I don't have one, and have no plans to ever start one.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt581
    I don't know what the rules are there. I don't have one, and have no plans to ever start one.
    I'm with you on this one, Curt! With all the negative publicity (word of mouth/media)... who needs the added headache?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt581
    You mean like people who post a profile on this site that claims they're 20 years old, when their MySpace profile says they're only 14?

You mean like people whose profile says they're only 14 years old, but they're photographed holding a handgun?

lol, yes and if you read where it says "hauppauge in a land where 14 means 20 @$$holes" and yes it means that i dont want to add you and its private

im 20 years old, ill fax you my licence and birth certificate hehe

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    It's true...many users set their profiles to 14yo on myspace in order to keep their profiles private.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Cheech Guest
    Well On clares group list there are tons of people posting she is a fraud because of this website. She is getting exposed bigtime! THis is all over myspace

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 06AccordLX
    Well On clares group list there are tons of people posting she is a fraud because of this website. She is getting exposed bigtime! THis is all over myspace
    Clare is just one of the many frauds out there! Sooner or later the rain starts pouring.

Cheech Guest
    She is a pretty big one on there tho. She has all kinds of people messaging her from all types of law enforcement. They have been emailed from me.

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    She has a group in myspace? I thought she was just another nobody in cyber world. This is starting to freakin' sound like a world terror organization.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

jeepmud is offline Mike - Jeep Mud
    Wow... If this is true, I was super fooled.

katiemh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepmud
    Wow... If this is true, I was super fooled.

Boys, always thinking with the wrong head.

PACMAN is offline Officer
    that is why we verify......She had to lie about being in my beloved Corps? what a freakin nutty bitch.........and NYPD?....Those broke dicks make less than I do...ask Vengeance.....

PACMAN is offline Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by katiemh
    Not hard to do, whoever the honey in the picture is would drop some jaws, but she probably can't spell her name and has the attention span of a gnat

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PACMAN
    Not hard to do, whoever the honey in the picture is would drop some jaws, but she probably can't spell her name and has the attention span of a gnat
    She needs it in the butt

theres always one in the crowed that messes things up! lol. but ya know whats funny, she was on another thread for the NYPD rant over here and after that decided to make her profile private. she was made fun of on that site it was kinda funny they pretty much said the same things you guys are saying here. anyways, once she sent me an email asking what "FTS" ment and im like "if youre a real cop, you would know they taught you how to shoot!" man it all makes sense now. thanks guys!

jeepmud is offline Mike - Jeep Mud
    Oh, give me a break... I have friends who work in New York and she knew about the 10-13 fundraiser I went to with them for the 70th PCT in Brooklyn. I can now see that she must have looked it up online, but who would do something so silly? To lie about a fundraiser for guys killed at work? I never would have believed it.

Quote Originally Posted by katiemh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information