Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nitestokker is offline Banned

Angry Is Anyone Else Tired Of This Dummy? (strong language)

Are we really supposed to be scared of Kim Il Jung, or whatever the hell his name is? The news media would have us believe that we are on the brink of armageddon and we should all run for the hills just like in "Red Dawn". Maybe I'm just the lone renegade here, but that fat little freak and his goose-stepping fake-ass army wearing Dollar General uniforms to me are about as dangerous as a fly landing on your face when you're trying to sleep. One brigade of our marines could kick their ass all the way to Shanghai!

I personally don't think he has nukes or a frickin' missile that can hit our shores. I also don't believe their army is nearly as tough as they let on. I think this little dickhead has a hard time getting laid and getting any respect from anyone so he makes up for it by threatening people with his "big missile".

And before anyone else goes there, I've already heard the old, "Oh, don't f*** with them or China will kick our ass!" Bullshit! I think China keeps that piece of crap around for amusement only, much like someone has a little Jack Russell Terrier. They're cute and funny and you like to watch them chase rabbits and shit, but no one is really scared.

I live right in the middle of the largest active ICBM missile battery in the WORLD! One hundred and sixty-eight Minuteman III silos that are locked, cocked and ready to rock and I've never felt safer in life! Come get some, if you dare, all you dreamers out there! That includes Bin Laden, That fag from Iran and anyone else who wants to reap the whirlwind.

Peace, Safety and GOD BLESS to my brothers in arms around the world and to my nation and our allies (especially Great Britain, those guys always seem have our back when the shit hits the fan!). F*** everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    What they'll do is prove they have a missile that can reach us, scare the civilian population who thinks they'd actually use it, and then we'll fork over loads of cash in exchange for them scrapping their missile and nukes. It's like blackmail, but it happens ALL THE TIME. Just happened with Iran - we offered them a bunch of stuff so that they would discontinue their nuclear program. People just don't notice, because they're more concerned about how much they're paying for gas.

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    I am all for peace, love and tranquility, but I get agree with ya on this one. All this damn posturing is starting to piss me off. Sooner or later one of these shitbags is going to get brave (or stupid) and we are going to have another 9/11 on our hands. I like to proact, not react.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu
    I am all for peace, love and tranquility, but I get agree with ya on this one. All this damn posturing is starting to piss me off. Sooner or later one of these shitbags is going to get brave (or stupid) and we are going to have another 9/11 on our hands. I like to proact, not react.

I agree with you bro...

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I agree that the best defense is a good offense, once they give us a reason.

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    I agree that the best defense is a good offense, once they give us a reason.

.....and people in charge who have the balls to react appropriately.

Thread Information