Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul

And you thought your cable guy was bad

Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Yeah had a timewarner tech do that to me. Well, not really fall asleep. He started screaming at his disapatcher and the tech support center because they kept putting him on hold. he spent 1 hour and 45 minutes on hold in my living room trying to get my router fixed. He sat there screaming and cussing in front of me and my girl about how annoying it is to be on hold all day, and how he could drive over to the call center, wack the guy in the back of the head, and do what he needed to do to get my router working faster by going over there himself. I started to tell him I had to wait on hold to make an appointment to get him to come out sometime between 11 and 5, and had to wait from 11 to 3 for him to show up, but to be honest, i just wanted him to fix my router and get out of my house.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder

"Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

"How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I'd say that's the perfect opportunity for a bowl of warm water, and an unsuspecting cable guys hand...
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    We had a cable guy spend forever at our house one time; he was there all afternoon. Then, when he was finally ready to leave, well after it was dark outside, he realized that he had locked his keys in his truck. So he spent another hour at our house after trying to have his wife bring him another set of keys.

Turned out a guy down the street had a slim jim and helped him get the door open. To his credit though, he was working hard to get things working while he was there and he was a nice guy.

nick23smith is offline shenanigans
    When my wife and I moved into our place we had a Time Warner guy come in and hook up our cable, internet and phone. So, he does his stuff and goes to show us that everything works. Television...check. Phone...check. Internet...check. Here is my favorite part though. When he shows us that the internet is working, he takes us to his personal website. What is his website? A far-left blog. He starts showing us "how fast the connection is" by clicking through all of his different pages on how evil Bush is. Then he starts going on about Bush and his evilness. It took me almost 30 minutes to get him to shut up and leave.
    Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it - Mark Twain

Cheech Guest
    Cable industry sucks. been in it for 4 years

Thread Information