Welcome to the APBWeb.
    aj261 is offline k-9 cop
    Verified LEO

Another scumbag captured

The other day I was working day shfit and a bolo came over the raido that patrol was chasing one on foot. Of course like any brother or sister I headed that way. While en-route dispatch gave the discription of the guy on an alternate radio channel. Once in the area the officer who was chasing the scum bag advised on the radio that he was last seen going towards the road I was on. I then began to pull out of the parking lot I was and back onto the road. As I was pulling out to my surprise the scumbag was walking directly towards my car. I got out of my vehicle and pointed my taser at him and ordered him to the ground. (of course i used language that im not going to repeat here). He was then arrested with out incident. The funny part of this was I had no idea who I just caught until the two officers who chased him for about five minutes arrived. This scum had warrants for Burglary, assualt and battery high and aggravated and threatening a witness. All my fellow officers kept coming to me and saying "good catch". I told each of them that I happened to get lucky and the congrats really needed to go to the two officers who spotted him, got out with him and gave chase. The moral to this whole thing i guess is that you never know what you going to get involved in and how it is going to turn out. Another win for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1*girl Guest
    Congrats to all of you!

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Excellent! One more down...
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information