Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Listen

CopsRCool302 Guest

Thumbs up Listen

When I ask you to listen to me, and you start giving advice, you have not done what I asked.

When I ask you to listen to me, and you begin to tell me why I shouldn't feel that way, you are trampling on my feelings.

when I ask you to listen to me, and you feel you have to do something to solve my problem, and you have failed me, strange as that may seem.

Listen! All I asked, was that you listen. not talk or do - -Just hear me.

Advice is cheap: 10 cents will get both dear abby and Billy Graham in the same newspaper, and I can do for myself; I'm not Helpless.

When you do something for me that I can and need to do for myself, you contribute to my fear and weakness, But when you accept as a simple fact that I do feel, no matter how irrational, than I can quit trying to convince you and can get about the business of understanding what's behind this irrational feeling.

and when that's clear, the answers are obvious and I don't need advice.

irrational feeling's make sence when we understand what's behind them.

Perhaps that's why prayer works, sometimes, for some people because God is mute, and He doesn't give advice or try to fix things. "HE" just listen and let you work it out for yourself.

So, please listen and just hear me, and if you want to talk,wait a minute for your turn; and i'll listen to you.

Danny aka CopsRCool302

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    Boy troubles Danny. You can talk to me............I'll listen.

When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dlefdal
    Boy troubles Danny. You can talk to me............I'll listen.

feelings that I feel... had to get it out... but i'm sure alot of people feel that way...

knew I could count on ya bro...

stay safe

Thread Information