Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Patrick W is offline Rookie

Law Enforcement Internships and Co-op Programs

Hi,

I’m trying to build up my resume and get as much experience as I can before I graduate from college. If there is anyone who can help my out in getting in a Federal Law Enforcement Internship or Co-op Education Program or give me some info on how I can apply for one, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Patrick

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fed
    Hi,

Iím trying to build up my resume and get as much experience as I can before I graduate from college. If there is anyone who can help my out in getting in a Federal Law Enforcement Internship or Co-op Education Program or give me some info on how I can apply for one, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Patrick
    It is real hard. You actually have to go to a local federal agency and ASK! They ain't going to come to you.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fed
    Hi,

Iím trying to build up my resume and get as much experience as I can before I graduate from college. If there is anyone who can help my out in getting in a Federal Law Enforcement Internship or Co-op Education Program or give me some info on how I can apply for one, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Patrick

i believe the US Marshals have a Co-op program..check out there website or call your local office

i also believe the FBI has an internship program.
    Go to their website or local your local office
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    What's your major? Location? Financial status (can it be an unpaid position?)? Age and year in school (freshman/senior)?

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    The Fed
    One more question - are you Kevin Federline?

Patrick W is offline Rookie
    LOL! no....im not Kevin Federline, Far from it. But my Major is Criminal Justice, and I am in Los Angeles. To me it wouldn't matter if it was paid or unpaid (even though paid would be better), im just trying to get the experience. I am also 20 and currently about to transfer to Cal State L.A. for my Junior status this upcoming Winter semester from a JC

Thread Information