Welcome to the APBWeb.
    OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

California gets a New name and new Id!

The state of california has gotten a new name and the people who live there have id's that give them the right to drive, go to college, vote and purchase guns. I ran across one today here is how they look

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Que?
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

theWatch is offline You can run, but you can't hide....
    Reca, the "X' for a signature was a nice touch. LMFAO.

By the way Reca, my soon to be wife is sweatin' the hell out of me to have a baby immediatly following the wedding.
    She was sitting here with me earlier and said "Cool, pics click on 'em".

All I can say to you is Thanks man, 'cause your "New Addition" pic is not helping my "Lets wait a bit" cause.

Verified LEO
    My wife and I waited 3 years before we had our first. You have the rest of your life to have kids it is nice to enjoy each other for a short time. Once you have kids your life is never the same. It is no longer you and your sweety. Now you come 2nd, 3rd, or in my case 4th. I LOVE having kids. It is the one thing in my life I did not screw up. My advise is to enjoy each other, get to know each other and then when the time is right have kids and enjoy the hell out of them. Family is the most important thing in the world!

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca
    My wife and I waited 3 years before we had our first. You have the rest of your life to have kids it is nice to enjoy each other for a short time. Once you have kids your life is never the same. It is no longer you and your sweety. Now you come 2nd, 3rd, or in my case 4th. I LOVE having kids. It is the one thing in my life I did not screw up. My advise is to enjoy each other, get to know each other and then when the time is right have kids and enjoy the hell out of them. Family is the most important thing in the world!
    ****Worth repeating!! So important to get time together, ALONE....cuz once them kids are here, no more about you and her. Sure we love our kids, but you almost start to lose yourself and each other in the midst of kids, schedules, work, routines.....enjoy them quiet meals, going out to dinner, grocery shopping without meltdowns
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Cheech Guest
    fucker....lol

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Just KC
    ****Worth repeating!! So important to get time together, ALONE....cuz once them kids are here, no more about you and her. Sure we love our kids, but you almost start to lose yourself and each other in the midst of kids, schedules, work, routines.....enjoy them quiet meals, going out to dinner, grocery shopping without meltdowns

My wife and I will be married for 8 years in October. We make it a point to do at least 1 thing a year with no kids. Last year we went to florida, year before Mexico, this year niagara falls. It is important to remember that you are married to the one you love. It is easy to get caught up in the daily routine.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Reca
    My wife and I will be married for 8 years in October. We make it a point to do at least 1 thing a year with no kids. Last year we went to florida, year before Mexico, this year niagara falls. It is important to remember that you are married to the one you love. It is easy to get caught up in the daily routine.
    Call me when you cross the border into Detroit so you can get searched I mean so we can meet!!!!

Verified LEO
    Sorry I don't go that way. NY is the fastest way.

Thread Information