Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nitestokker is offline Banned

I had a Visitor Today

Big Al491 stopped by on his way through today and we finally got to meet. That was fun and he's a good guy if any of you ever get a chance to meet him. He's a lot of fun. If anyone else is ever passing through, you're always welcome.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    COOL!!! Our 2nd ever LEF meet. Give us the details!!!

nitestokker is offline Banned

Thumbs up

He and his buddy were on their way back from the mountains of Wyoming (My original turf) and wanted to stop for coffee. I had to go to work, but we managed about a twenty minute BS session and it was fun..........chewing the fat in the parking lot of a trashy truck stop with two total strangers whom I felt I had known my whole life. They are just regular good old boys having fun in life and telling things how it is. And by the way, don't ever piss him off.............They Grow Some Big MF'ers in Kansas, TOTO!!! Don't ever be rolling on I-70 in east Kansas with skeletons in your closet or I thinks you will have a BAD experience!! Peace Big Al, and be safe!!!

Big Al is offline There is no place like home....
    Verified LEO
    Hey Nite,
    It was good to be able to meet you. We fed each other more BS in a few minutes thant I have seen in some time. (just kidding) LEF is a good place to swap info, etc. All of live miles apart, have our own lives and such, but we all think alike. I got a kick out of you telling me about the trashy truck stop resturant. We all know what they are like. It's too bad that we can't frequent those places without seeing a criminal we know working there.

If anyone comes through Kansas on I-70 and needs a break, stop at Hays. I am usually around. I know, Kansas is flat and boring, but so was my first girlfriend.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker View Post
    They are just regular good old boys having fun in life and telling things how it is.
    "Just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm...."

And by the way, don't ever piss him off.............They Grow Some Big MF'ers in Kansas, TOTO!!!
    I guess all that genetically modified corn in Kansas is having the effect that the mad scientists intended!

chris2001 is offline Captain
    He and his buddy were on their way back from the mountains of Wyoming (My original turf) and wanted to stop for coffee. I had to go to work, but we managed about a twenty minute BS session and it was fun..........chewing the fat in the parking lot of a trashy truck stop with two total strangers whom I felt I had known my whole life. They are just regular good old boys having fun in life and telling things how it is. And by the way, don't ever piss him off.............They Grow Some Big MF'ers in Kansas, TOTO!!! Don't ever be rolling on I-70 in east Kansas with skeletons in your closet or I thinks you will have a BAD experience!! Peace Big Al, and be safe!!!
    Where not all like that :d. Sorry Troop .

As I said KS has some of the best troopers around. Not the typical trooper attitude that so many of you complain about. These guys love to help out the local guys and county guys. Not to mention they are very good at getting into shit.

Glad you all had fun. I take it you went to Wyoming Al to go hunting?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001 View Post
    Where not all like that :d. Sorry Troop .

Glad you all had fun. I take it you went to Wyoming Al to go hunting?
    Not hunting,, ATV riding and relaxing

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon

Talking I think otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al491 View Post
    Not hunting,, ATV riding and relaxing
    Brokeback mountain??????
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Verified LEO
    : fscf,,

You are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

None of that stuff goin on,,, eewwww
    Last edited by Big Al; 09-18-06 at 08:58 AM.

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    It's okay Al, we'll still love you. Some of us (Tony) more than others
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    Its always good to meet an LEO from another part of the country.. never know when you'll be visiting.........By the way i'll be in georgia this week and florida on the weekend.. anyone going to be around anyone ..... anyone

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Where abouts in GA?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information