Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

what "on duty" calls urk u the most

ok..i have this elderly neighbor downstairs and when i first moved into my apartment she gave me hell.( but now i have no problems, as i gave her a taste of her own medicine) i had a nice little ( girly friend) come over from new york...and we were laughing at something, while sitting on my couch. THIS EDIOT elderly calls "the cops" on me...( about 5 months ago). 2 officers arrived at my place..( mind u I'm tipsy as hell trying to enjoy my little female companion) i open my door still giggling in my "house clothes"( i wont' tell u what that consists of) and the officers could barely remain serious.

anyway they told me i had a complaint that, my neighbor could hear me laughing. (although they heard nothing while in her apartment). and if my neighbor called them again i would be fined 500 dollars. ( still staring at me, mind u with grins on their face lol.)

anyway, they told me that "these kind" of calls urk them the most...when they have to come to someone's place , due to something so stupid as " i heard my neighbor laughing. he said it was a major "waste of time' and annoying.

so now i am curious as to, what dispatched calls urk u the most:-)
    Last edited by blklezbnprincess; 09-23-06 at 10:17 PM. Reason: spelled hear "here". i'm sleepy.
    you remind me so much of the ground. I'd love to walk all over you.

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Most domestics. Most are bonafide bullshit. Caller wants her drunk boyfriend removed." Get there and talk to her talk to him, she screams at us and him from the time we get there till the time we leave, talk to him he says we just finished sexin now she done and want me out. BS.

Or my favorite, Can you send the police here because my six year old refuses to go to school. (Got the 10 other kids off but now she has a problem with the six year old and thinks it is my job to take care of it.

There is a huge waste of taxpayers dollars out there. I see it and hear it every night. I mean now that I work UC I don't see the domestics and other stuff now, but if the public only knew how many jobs we went on in a night and how many of them jobs were actually bonafide. They would shite.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post
    Most domestics. Most are bonafide bullshit.
    Like when he throws his hamburger at her (saw this on an episode of Cops).

"Or my favorite, Can you send the police here because my six year old refuses to go to school. (Got the 10 other kids off but now she has a problem with the six year old and thinks it is my job to take care of it."

LOLOLOL. I"m suppose to be going to sleep, and now i'm up laughing again. ( hope i don't get in trouble:-)

i can imagine the bs calls you get.

i'm eager to laugh and learn more about " annoying calls, and duties" lol

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    i went to a domestic where the guy was upset cause his wife refused to have sex with him.
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

so was that annoying and urking? because i want to hear the annoying situations lol.. ( but i would think that is irritating, because what the hell are you suppose to do about her not wanting sex lol.)

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    that was very irritating. i quess he should of had a cold shower and saved us the trip.
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    Like when he throws his hamburger at her (saw this on an episode of Cops).
    In KS that is still considered Dometic Violance.

I hate any call that is either a noise complaint, or a my neighbor did this or that and they won't listen to me. Its a freaking civil matter call a laywer not the cops. I work in an area that has a lot of "eldorly" people, we are starting to get more and more of the younger couples moving into the area which means of course parties at houses and such. And these older people thinks its a crime for someone to turn around in their driveway, or park by their mailbox. Give me a freaking break lady. I have better things to do on my night shift than come make sure no one is turning around in your driveway.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I went on a call one time where TWO parents called in and said there 11 yr old was "out of control".....yeah....

Ridiculous.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Same as the others here. Hate the bs domestics...the "he said, she said" and the neighbor disputes where they take turns calling on each other every day.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Growler is offline I is not happy
    Verified LEO
    My fav is the six year old child that is out of control. They won't come inside for dinner.

drillsgt98th is offline NY C.O.
    when an inmate"calls" me to his cell for a plunger. i tell him to use his hand

WHO NEEDS C.E.R.T.??...WHEN YOU HAVE US S.H.U. OFFICERS DOIN IT EVERY DAY!

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Also, when a person calls and says their neighbors new shed is 6 inches over the property line.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Cheech Guest
    here's the calls I hate..
    * control 3frank23 copy a 425 [suspicious person )*

3frank23

* at so and so park BMA sleeping under a tree *

I get sent to these calls all the time...where's the crime??? what's suspicious about a guy relaxing in the park??? where I work elderly people are a little racist.... and way paranoid... I drive by and clear it... no need for police there.

and I hate all calls where my dispatcher cannot gather enough info to tell me wtf is going on

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by blklezbnprincess View Post
    ok..i have this elderly neighbor downstairs and when i first moved into my apartment she gave me hell.( but now i have no problems, as i gave her a taste of her own medicine) i had a nice little ( girly friend) come over from new york...and we were laughing at something, while sitting on my couch. THIS EDIOT elderly calls "the cops" on me...( about 5 months ago). 2 officers arrived at my place..( mind u I'm tipsy as hell trying to enjoy my little female companion) i open my door still giggling in my "house clothes"( i wont' tell u what that consists of) and the officers could barely remain serious.

anyway they told me i had a complaint that, my neighbor could hear me laughing. (although they heard nothing while in her apartment). and if my neighbor called them again i would be fined 500 dollars. ( still staring at me, mind u with grins on their face lol.)

anyway, they told me that "these kind" of calls urk them the most...when they have to come to someone's place , due to something so stupid as " i heard my neighbor laughing. he said it was a major "waste of time' and annoying.

so now i am curious as to, what dispatched calls urk u the most:-)
    My dispatcher would NEVER send me on a Stupid call like this. I would of told the Elderly Lady. To get ear plugs, or Move. I have no time for Bullshit

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    The domestic over assface eating the last pork chop, or drink the last of the milk
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    My dispatcher would NEVER send me on a Stupid call like this. I would of told the Elderly Lady. To get ear plugs, or Move. I have no time for Bullshit
    LOLOL. yes!!!!! and the second time. i was sitting here, typing away on my lap top, and it was sooooo quiet in my apartment, ( as it is 80 percent of the time) and i moved my chair back so that i could get up and use the bathroom. 15 mins later guess who's at my door. lol. i said you have to be kidding me!, I FREAKIN MOVED my chair to get out of it. and that's a noise complaint??? LOL

and as soon as i moved my chair i did remember hearing her broom or stick like , hitting her ceiling ( my floor) ( crazies) lol

the officer's seemed pretty annoyed..l. and said the old lady seemed like a chain smoking, annoying ,grinch.

and they are tired of her calls. waste of time..

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post
    The domestic over assface eating the last pork chop, or drink the last of the milk
    omg, your kidding right? lol

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I personally like the domestic I went on where the wife threw a stromboli inher husband's face. These two were always at it and huge whiners. I show up and hubby meets me outside with sauce all over his face and a peperoni stuck in his hair. He said he didn't want to clean it off so we would have proof.

3 days later they were back together and all was well, for another week when he retaliated by pissing on her when she was asleep.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    Thanks Reca!

Here in Cali, a noise complaint is a civil dispute. We have a standard response when someone calls..."Are you willing to sign a noise complaint, as a deputy's peace cannot be disturbed." No signer = no response.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information