Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CopsRCool302 Guest

Talking what do you dream, that was wild (No Sex)

OK guys, I have one.. what was one of your wildest dreams you ever had? and NO I'm not talking about sex...

I will start....

I had a dream, I went back in time, 1969-1970 and walk the street where I grew up at, I remember the street lights, old cars, it was like i went back in time.. I went into a store and asked, "do you guys know what a xbox is" they said, I never heard of it, hahahahaah... and gas was 80 cents a gallon..

I remember a old school that was tore down years ago, I stood there.. awsome dream

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    The craziest dream I ever had was getting into Law Enforcement and thinking I could earn a living at it.

CopsRCool302 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bufford408 View Post
    The craziest dream I ever had was getting into Law Enforcement and thinking I could earn a living at it.

hahahahaah silly.. I'm talking about sleep dreams

Michelle is offline Civilian
    I once had a dream about Terminator and Big Sexy. They were part time rap stars, but I didn't get to see it all because it kept getting interrupted by commercials!

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    I had a rather...ahem, active dream last night about my fiance's best friend.

The stupid alarm went off before it was over though, never before have I wanted to inflict such violence upon my alarm clock. Though it was fun while it lasted.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

JohnnyRotten is offline Rentacop trainer
    ok, since you asked...

When I was about 2 years old I had a recurring dream. I dreamed i was a performer in an old 3 ring circus. I was the center ring performer and i would climb to the very top of the center tent pole. I knew I was a strapping man with a handlebar moustache (circa 1890) but I never actually saw myself in the dream. I climbed to the top center pole. My act was to dive into a mayonnaise jar. I dived off the top, heard the crowd gasp, saw the jar approach at a frightful speed... then everythng goes black.

Nothing after that. I had that dream continuously for about 2 years, then it stopped. I could never forget it.

What does this mean?
    "My motivation is slipping, people bug me, and I'm tired of wasting my time on drivel."

- Rep. Otis Pike (D - NY)

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    I have bizzar dreams alot...

some I remember right when I wake up and then forget them... others stick with me...

I had one this week that I wrote into a story.. I will be posting it here soon about two fetus' fighting in a mothers womb... LOL... and no Im NOT pregnant...

let me go post the fetus write.. some may find it offensive.. hope not.. its meant in humor
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

CopsRCool302 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    ok, since you asked...

When I was about 2 years old I had a recurring dream. I dreamed i was a performer in an old 3 ring circus. I was the center ring performer and i would climb to the very top of the center tent pole. I knew I was a strapping man with a handlebar moustache (circa 1890) but I never actually saw myself in the dream. I climbed to the top center pole. My act was to dive into a mayonnaise jar. I dived off the top, heard the crowd gasp, saw the jar approach at a frightful speed... then everythng goes black.

Nothing after that. I had that dream continuously for about 2 years, then it stopped. I could never forget it.

What does this mean?

well Johnny, do you make bold steps in life? ahhh, better yet, talk to CB2, she studys dreams...

not a bad dream though, sounds kinda fun, up untill you jump...

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    I have bizzar dreams alot...

some I remember right when I wake up and then forget them... others stick with me...

I had one this week that I wrote into a story.. I will be posting it here soon about two fetus' fighting in a mothers womb... LOL... and no Im NOT pregnant...

let me go post the fetus write.. some may find it offensive.. hope not.. its meant in humor
    It could be that femenine side of ya...

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302 View Post
    It could be that femenine side of ya...
    lol.. i posted the column under unborn gunman...

i need medical assistance LOL...
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

Elle is offline Banned
    I had a dream last night that my dog got loose from the pen in my parents yard and ran the 60 miles to the town I live in. I saw him wandering around and yelled at him to come to me, he started to and some black cat came out of nowhere and started chasing and attacking him. My dog ran behind me and I grabbed the cat by it's back legs and beat it to death on the road.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    This morning I had a dream that I was running late and that my mom was PISSED at me, but I couldn't seem to remember how to drive. Sadly, I had the dream after I hit the snooze alarm for the last time. I woke up at the same time I was supposed to have been walking through the door at work.

On the odd part, in part of my dream I was walking along a lake that had been surrounded by a brick wall, and on the top bricks were inscribed you guy's nicknames, like each of you had donated a brick toward holding the water back.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I have a recurring dream about a large home in a large well-landscaped waterfront park that I've never been to in reality. It's weird - in some of the dreams I've been to picnics and parties in that park, I've gone canoeing, I've hiked through the park, I've had sex in the park, I know that park very well. I've never been inside the house, although I've parked in the driveway and I know it's a private home. Most of the time the weather is good, but sometimes it's raining. Even thinking about it now, it almost seems like a real place.

Weird.

nitestokker is offline Banned
    I can't comment because I never sleep.

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post

On the odd part, in part of my dream I was walking along a lake that had been surrounded by a brick wall, and on the top bricks were inscribed you guy's nicknames, like each of you had donated a brick toward holding the water back.
    Sweet....a Welpe brick.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker View Post
    I can't comment because I never sleep.

Your like Reca, work 24/7... man, if I could, Id pay you 3 days off of work to get some sleep, and dream young man

CopsRCool302 Guest

Talking

This morning I had a dream that I was running late and that my mom was PISSED at me, but I couldn't seem to remember how to drive. Sadly, I had the dream after I hit the snooze alarm for the last time. I woke up at the same time I was supposed to have been walking through the door at work.

Was my name on a brick?

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    ok, since you asked...

What does this mean?
    It means you were under the influence of Captain Morgan when you wrote this.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

There was a Butter brick, right?

Lizzy is offline Rookie
    Does anyone else have that same dream over and over that they are still in school and if they can't get that last paper in they will fail and never graduate? It always seems to be an English paper and the classroom seems to move from the 3rd floor to the 2nd to the basement and you never quite find it. Run Run Run and wake up breathless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information