Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Stay safe!

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned

Exclamation Stay safe!

According to http://www.odmp.org/ there were 15 LEO's killed each during the months of August and September, and October doesn't look good either (we lost an officer today). February was worse with 17 officers killed. We are losing an average of 11 officers a month. Not only am I saddened by this, but I'm deeply troubled. Something isn't right with this picture. Guys and gals, please be very careful out there. Don't ever let your guard down. Always be on alert and remain focused. While I know you do this already, it never hurts to take a few moments before each shift to remember what you'll be going up against. While you're at it, remember you're not alone. Us LEF civi's are behind you 150%. I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say you're in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    According to http://www.odmp.org/ there were 15 LEO's killed each during the months of August and September, and October doesn't look good either (we lost an officer today). February was worse with 17 officers killed. We are losing an average of 11 officers a month. Not only am I saddened by this, but I'm deeply troubled. Something isn't right with this picture. Guys and gals, please be very careful out there. Don't ever let your guard down. Always be on alert and remain focused. While I know you do this already, it never hurts to take a few moments before each shift to remember what you'll be going up against. While you're at it, remember you're not alone. Us LEF civi's are behind you 150%. I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say you're in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!
    AMEN to that. We are seeing numbers go up and it really does break our hearts.
    Please be safe out there.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    I Agree! Please be careful guys/gals...

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    reminds me of these bank robbers in ft lauderdale .. they are all of killing a cop ...
    amazing really...

thanks for posting
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    I'm bumping this thread up because it bears repeating. I just replied to officer down threads on another forum and it's just heartbreaking.

I know officers don't like to take orders from civilians but I'm going to give you one anyway, stay safe. I don't want to hear about any accidents either.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatlegal? View Post
    I'm bumping this thread up because it bears repeating. I just replied to officer down threads on another forum and it's just heartbreaking.

I know officers don't like to take orders from civilians but I'm going to give you one anyway, stay safe. I don't want to hear about any accidents either.
    +1 I agree..

I, And I presume a lot of guys here in Europe didn't know the deathtoll is so huge in the States... Its verry sad to read this...

Officers, stay safe, because every dead Officer, is one too many!!!!

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatlegal? View Post
    Thanks. I visit odmp.org everyday - October looks grim.

Thread Information