Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: UFC fight

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine

UFC fight

OMG...
    well I tried to find the last thread for the canadian on here who said to watch out for his fellow buddy Jason Macdonald..and I told him I would post the results for him.. so here goes

well Jason Macdonald fought Ed Herman and made Herman tap out in the first round with a triangle thing...
    I have to say... mr jason is a bit cocky but I guess you have to be to do that sort of stuff

The other fights:
    Hammell vs Petruzelli... went all the way to the third and the deaf guy wone it

Pace vs Grove... Grove punched the crap out of Price who had blood in his eyes most of the time and the fight was called due to that so Grove won that one.

Ortiz vs Shamrock.... didnt really even need to see it.. .if you saw the second fight it was the same thing but Shamrock cant really say anything this time... Ortiz was beating the literal snots out of him... and it was called in the first part of round one....

so there you go.. I am managing to type still really hammered from earlier.. ended up taking food to neighbors with tons of other folks and watched the game there...
    stumbling to bed soon
    lol
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    OMG...
    well I tried to find the last thread for the canadian on here who said to watch out for his fellow buddy Jason Macdonald..and I told him I would post the results for him.. so here goes

well Jason Macdonald fought Ed Herman and made Herman tap out in the first round with a triangle thing...
    I have to say... mr jason is a bit cocky but I guess you have to be to do that sort of stuff

The other fights:
    Hammell vs Petruzelli... went all the way to the third and the deaf guy wone it

Pace vs Grove... Grove punched the crap out of Price who had blood in his eyes most of the time and the fight was called due to that so Grove won that one.

Ortiz vs Shamrock.... didnt really even need to see it.. .if you saw the second fight it was the same thing but Shamrock cant really say anything this time... Ortiz was beating the literal snots out of him... and it was called in the first part of round one....

so there you go.. I am managing to type still really hammered from earlier.. ended up taking food to neighbors with tons of other folks and watched the game there...
    stumbling to bed soon
    lol

I ma Rihgt beihnd yuo

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I watched every fight from start to finish. Jason MacDonald fought a great fight, pulled the upset against Herman for sure. I was happy to see Hammell win, that guys got a great attitude and it's nice to see him do well in the UFC even with his disability. The Pace & Grove fight was one of the bloodiest fights I've seen, loved every second of it. Lastly, Ortiz beat Shamrock down as I knew he would. Shamrock is a great fighter but is past his prime especially against one of the best fighters out there right now.

Next big fight in the UFC is Sylvia vs. Franklin on Pay-Per-View. Should be a good one...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
    -Winston Churchill

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I can honestly say jason is not a cocky guy, but he had every right to step up and talk the talk cz he walked the walk. I'm stoked he won. I have worked with him for 5 years or so. he is good solid guy!
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

2525 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by HardNoseBull View Post
    I can honestly say jason is not a cocky guy, but he had every right to step up and talk the talk cz he walked the walk. I'm stoked he won. I have worked with him for 5 years or so. he is good solid guy!
    Yeah he fought a solid fight, too. Where did you work with the guy? It said he's fighting out of Edmonton right now.
    "The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly."

"The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer. "

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    He fights out of Edmonton and Red Deer, he is off on paternity leave right now, but he is C/O at the same joint I'm at.
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by HardNoseBull View Post
    He fights out of Edmonton and Red Deer, he is off on paternity leave right now, but he is C/O at the same joint I'm at.
    He seems like a good guy. Next time you see him tell him I said congrats and I look forward to seeing more of him in the future! Better yet, tell him to join and become a member!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
    -Winston Churchill

IDBLTAP is offline "Donuts...are there anything they can't do?"
    I'm impressed with the progress Hamill has made. Ortiz is doing a great job with him, but he has a long way to go before he is champ. material. I was also impressed with MacDonald making Herman tap. I agree with everyone else about Shamrock. He WAS a great fighter and a pioneer for this sport, but it was time for him to retire. Does anyone know anything about what Ortiz was talking about with the boxing match between him and Dana White?

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by IDBLTAP View Post
    I'm impressed with the progress Hamill has made. Ortiz is doing a great job with him, but he has a long way to go before he is champ. material. I was also impressed with MacDonald making Herman tap. I agree with everyone else about Shamrock. He WAS a great fighter and a pioneer for this sport, but it was time for him to retire. Does anyone know anything about what Ortiz was talking about with the boxing match between him and Dana White?
    Ortiz and White used to be best of friends but had a falling out of a contract dispute. After a variety of words and nonsense they settled on something and now are having talks of having a "one-off boxing match" with each other. It will consist of three 30 second rounds, I guess just to try and end their feelings for each other. Ortiz claims to "take [White's] head off" but I don't think a date has been set. Should be interesting!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

-Winston Churchill

IDBLTAP is offline "Donuts...are there anything they can't do?"
    Yeah it will. I guess we'll have to keep an eye on the UFC site for some news.

Thread Information