Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Magnum440 is offline Older Than Dirt
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-15-06
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    3161474

    I DO SAy,,THANK YOU.

    Facta non verba
    "The good Lord set definite limits on man's wisdom, but set no limits on his stupidity and that's not fair!" Konrad Adenauer,

  2. #2
    Lo523's Avatar
    Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Join Date
    04-16-06
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    2919842
    Excellent Post Magnum!
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

  3. #3
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645057
    OK.
    Don't write a check with your mouth your ass can't cash.

    Here is where you sign up, you know so much join up and show us how it's done.

    Oh, don't have time , not your job, 4F, etc. etc.

    So how about I exercise my God given right to wup your ass for being a God Damn commie pinko liberal left wing coward?

    What's that, I'd be infringing on your civil liberties.

    Well dumb shit the only reason you're safe is because of those folks.


    War is an ugly thing

    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)



    You are coward and you everything to people who are better than you in all respects.
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  4. #4
    121Traffic's Avatar
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-09-06
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,547
    Rep Power
    6332992
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    OK.
    Don't write a check with your mouth your ass can't cash.

    Here is where you sign up, you know so much join up and show us how it's done.

    Oh, don't have time , not your job, 4F, etc. etc.

    So how about I exercise my God given right to wup your ass for being a God Damn commie pinko liberal left wing coward?

    What's that, I'd be infringing on your civil liberties.

    Well dumb shit the only reason you're safe is because of those folks.


    War is an ugly thing

    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)



    You are coward and you everything to people who are better than you in all respects.
    You do realize that this page was actually taking a jab at everyone who criticizes the military right? That the title is a sarcastic one aimed at mocking those who arm chair the state of our forces?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

  5. #5
    Willowdared's Avatar
    Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Join Date
    04-26-06
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,177
    Rep Power
    1401350


    Very true, and deeply ironic. It's usually the defense contractors that are convincing some elected official that the military needs those expensive new toys, and that those toys can replace the men and women doing the work.

    Our soldiers, sailors and pilots just want tanks that don't break down, ships that float, tents that don't leak, and food that has some taste.

    And while our brave men and women fight so far away from home, many of their families stand in line for day old bread, and collect food stamps because they are not paid enough to make ends meet.

    Shameful.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

    Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

  6. #6
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645057
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    You do realize that this page was actually taking a jab at everyone who criticizes the military right? That the title is a sarcastic one aimed at mocking those who arm chair the state of our forces?
    That is whom the rant is directed at.

    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  7. #7
    121Traffic's Avatar
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-09-06
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,547
    Rep Power
    6332992
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    That is whom the rant is directed at.

    AHH! Gotcha, just wanted to make sure that we were all on the same page...that is, hating on leftist commie bastards.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

  8. #8
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645057
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    AHH! Gotcha, just wanted to make sure that we were all on the same page...that is, hating on leftist commie bastards.
    SIR; YES SIR!





    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  9. #9
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    That is whom the rant is directed at.
    I'm glad you cleared that up, cuz you had me really worried.

  10. #10
    kay88's Avatar
    kay88 is offline Sergeant
    Join Date
    09-28-06
    Location
    New Ulm, MN
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    60407
    That I’m proud to be an American,
    where at least I know I’m free.
    And I wont forget the men who died,
    who gave that right to me.
    And I gladly stand up,
    next to you and defend her still today.
    ‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
    God bless the USA.

    From "Proud the be an American" by Lee Greenwood
    I wish I could thank every one of them personally. They do now, and in the past so much for us, and because of them we can stay free. If they didn't have so much patriotism for this country, then we'd be lost. The government and critics all down the military...but I think that if it weren't for all the military does, the US would not be as it is today or even exist at all...yah...
    But I am still behind the military and 'stand up' for the US!!
    Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

  11. #11
    Willowdared's Avatar
    Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Join Date
    04-26-06
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,177
    Rep Power
    1401350
    There are many ways you can help - here's one.

    http://www.fisherhouse.org/

    Additional links:

    http://www.fisherhouse.org/angels/angels.shtml

    Some of you may not be fans of Garry Trudeau, but he's donating proceeds from his two books that follow BD's recovery of injuries received in Iraq to Fisher House Foundation.

    Oh yeah

    http://www.uso.org/

    and

    http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

    Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •