Welcome to the APBWeb.
    10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

BE WARNED - New Scam - Please Read!

I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking younger girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping bags in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another store.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one starts ripping your clothes off, stealing your wallet in the process.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

So watch out for these scam artists as they are shrewd and go about almost un-detected!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

General Patten is offline Surgeon General

my.. those wallet companies are shrewd... I know they put them up to it...
    I sure hope they dont con me...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewell View Post
    I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking younger girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping bags in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another store.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one starts ripping your clothes off, stealing your wallet in the process.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday.

So watch out for these scam artists as they are shrewd and go about almost un-detected!
    YEs I fall victim to that weekly. ONly thing is I dont carry a wallet so there disappointed after . Then I say use the rag you just cleaned up my window with

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    YEs I fall victim to that weekly. ONly thing is I dont carry a wallet so there disappointed after . Then I say use the rag you just cleaned up my window with

Hahahahaha.....well done!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information