Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A "Must Read!"

CopsRCool302 Guest

Unhappy A "Must Read!"

This is a powerful statement of truth. Please check it out.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...pats_birthday/

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Your truth maybe. His truth maybe. Certainly not my truth.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Your truth maybe. His truth maybe. Certainly not my truth.
    +1

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

TXPO710 is offline Dumb ole' Cowboy
    Verified LEO
    As a member of the military, I have to defend his right to say it, but I don't have to like it. He should try looking for the truth instead of getting his ideas from the liberal media. It ain't easy defending people like him.

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TXPO710 View Post
    As a member of the military, I have to defend his right to say it, but I don't have to like it. He should try looking for the truth instead of getting his ideas from the liberal media. It ain't easy defending people like him.

The right of a American to speak is Great! I am very Open minded person.

It's sad that Pat died, but then the millitary covered it up, so I can't blame His family for speaking out.

I have family members in Iraq, they say the same thing, "we don't belong here" what Pat's brother said, is truth.

some may think thats a crazy thing to say, but it's the truth. our American men and women need to come home!

Iraq had nothing to do with 911, Bush just wants that oil all to himself, know matter the cost of human life.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TXPO710 View Post
    You do know that he was a Ranger in the same unit as his brother - right?
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302 View Post

Iraq had nothing to do with 911, Bush just wants that oil all to himself, know matter the cost of human life.
    Gas up the dinggy Fredo, you are now dead to me. If you believe this you are a moonbat just like ol Cindy Shithand. How much oil have we gotten from them for free, and how is W going to "get it all to himself"?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

CopsRCool302 Guest
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei....fdbk=mail:v/0

What was the reason for war In Iraq? and I am now dead to you? WOW.. and I'm a "Moonbat"? all I was doing is showing to all, there was no reason to take over a country that was no threat to AMERICA. I have a right to voice my thoughts just like everyone else...

This is America Right? name calling is something else..

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Im not talking about the men and women fighting, I'm talking about the big wigs! if called to war, we have to even though its wrong.

Im all for our troops, but to many are being killed, when it could be STOP! they need to come Home. to make it clear again, Im talking about the BIG WIGS not the ones fighting...

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Look, pal, this is America, but this is a private forum. If I want to hear anymore leftwing spoonfed statements I'll just turn on my TV. I come to LEF to get away from idiotic statements like yours.

Iraq was about freeing a people ruled under a tyrant. People who were not strong enough to stand up to their own government. If you're too stupid to see that or acknowledge it, fine. But please go somewhere else to spout your propegenda.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Look, pal, this is America, but this is a private forum. If I want to hear anymore leftwing spoonfed statements I'll just turn on my TV. I come to LEF to get away from idiotic statements like yours.

Sorry Bud if this bothers you, but there is alot of "spoonfed statements" already on these forums.

Iraq was about freeing a people ruled under a tyrant. People who were not strong enough to stand up to their own government. If you're too stupid to see that or acknowledge it, fine. But please go somewhere else to spout your propegenda.
    After 911, we went to IRAQ? that's the point I was making. I'm not stupid man, why the name calls for? people post some pretty strange things here, I don't call them STUPID. I'm sorry if it made you mad, but I believe I Have a right to voice my thoughts without insults..

stay safe and no hard feelings.

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302 View Post
    What was the reason for war In Iraq?
    After the original Gulf war was "over" (quote/unquote), Saddam shot at our planes almost every friggin' day and threw the inspectors out, which were a condition of the cease-fire... Each time, Clinton would do virtually nothing in response, except launch a couple of cruise missiles that caused minimal damage.

We shoulda went in and re-invaded that damn country or destroyed it the first time they violated any of the cease-fire agreements.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

"Stupid should hurt."

nitestokker is offline Banned

Cool

Bufford, you're an asshole. You always put that popcorn smiley up and sit on the sidelines. Myself, I am a pot-stirrer. CopsRCool, I am sorry but I have to side with Rhino on this one. I come from five generations of US Army combat veterans and I have thirteen confirmed kills in Desert Storm. I saw those wmd's with my own eyes. We captured Chinese made nukes and transported them back to the world to have them destroyed. I don't give a shit what the psychos in the lib media say, I saw that shit, I touched it, we destroyed it! Anyone who says Iraq was a mistake is a fucking idiot and can kiss my ass!

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker View Post
    Anyone who says Iraq was a mistake is a fucking idiot and can kiss my ass!
    Amen!

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    I don't give a shit what the psychos in the lib media say, I saw that shit, I touched it, we destroyed it! Anyone who says Iraq was a mistake is a fucking idiot and can kiss my ass!
    Good enough for me.

+1

"Stupid should hurt."

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I come from five generations of US Army combat veterans and I have thirteen confirmed kills in Desert Storm. I saw those wmd's with my own eyes. We captured Chinese made nukes and transported them back to the world to have them destroyed. I don't give a shit what the psychos in the lib media say, I saw that shit, I touched it, we destroyed it!
    That's precisely why there was no valid reason for the US to invade Iraq in 2003. Bush claimed that the 2003 invasion was necessary to prevent Saddam from using the WMDS that Bush claimed he had. But Saddam didn't have WMDs in 2003, because US soldiers like nitestokker had already destroyed them in 1990-1991, during Desert Storm. If Saddam had WMDs in 2003, don't you think he would have tried to use them against US troops in 2003? And don't you think US troops would have found them by now?

The invasion of Iraq was a mistake on the part of the Bush administration, and a lot of good people died and are still dying for that mistake.

I'm more ambivalent than most of my fellow lefties about withdrawing from Iraq. Even though I believe the 2003 invasion was a mistake, I think the US does have a moral responsibility to clean up its mistakes rather than leave Iraq in the chaos that the US invasion created. On the other hand, it increasingly seems that the US will not be capable of cleaning up this mistake, and that civil war will happen with or without the US there, so I'm increasingly leaning toward US withdrawal. It's a no-win situation, and I only hope that we'll remember this the next time a politician wants to start another war.
    Last edited by Jenna; 10-24-06 at 10:15 PM.

nitestokker is offline Banned

Angry

God help us if anyone like Jenna or Hillary ever come to power. I concede that GW is an ignorant douchebag, but at least he has the balls to order some generals to throw some lead here and there. If the liberal douchebags like John Kerry were in charge, we would all be speaking Arabic and our women would be covered from head to toe. Do any of you liberal fuckheads realize that the same things you fight for in this country (same-sex marriage, abortion, etc.) will get your fucking head chopped off in a Muslim country? What's up with that, ding-bats?????

1*girl Guest
    Hm. I'm with stokker again. And actually, since he brought it up, I think all those that are pro-same sex marriages and abortion should be sent off to live in a Muslim country.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information