Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Al Queda Wins!

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Al Queda Wins!

I was listening to the news from around the world today, and heard a great deal of celebrating from the Arab world that the Democrats are taking over in the U.S. The main concensus is that they, the Muslims, have caused a change in our political doctrine, that they have "won". How do the Dem's explain this, that the terrorists see them as being on the same side?
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Regardless of the party control of congress, Al Queda is not "winning". All that happened is that the Democratic parting won control of congress. Its not a sign that we are weak, its a sign that Americans do not like the direction republican leadership has taken us.

The Muslims are looking for any sign of change, and they will claim it was them that caused it. Was the Iraq war a big factor? Absolutely but if I remember correctly we were there to remove a dictator that was not following UN resolutions, not combating terror like Afghanistan.

Its not the war on terror that was brought about change, it was the attempt to nation build a corrupt country where two groups have been fighting for many many years. Its not going to work, despite any amount of money or troops you send there they will still fight each other and the government will be corrupt.

Something bad is in the water (camel piss?) in the middle east. They love to fight for the dumbest most ignorant of reasons, and its all religion based.

The world would be much better off if there was no middle east in my opinion.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

AlQueda wins

Yup, and here comes Salammi Al-Pelosi after you. Crude but cute.

BrickCop is offline "Shrinkage Proof"
    The Liberals are ONE terrorist attack away from being thrown back into obscurity. How ironic that Bush made them relevant with his hard on for the shithole known as Iraq.....
    Why no, that's not a pregnant anaconda in my pants...why do you ask?

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I think it's the desert heat that does it. I know I get pissed off when I can't cool down.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Senior Democrats Back U.S.-Indian Nuclear Deal

As their party seemingly prepares to take control of Congress, two senior Democrats said yesterday they would continue to push for approval of the U.S-Indian nuclear trade deal, the Associated Press reported (see GSN, Nov. 8).

The U.S. House of Representatives has passed enabling legislation for the agreement, under which India would gain access to U.S. nuclear technology in exchange for opening its civilian atomic facilities to international monitoring. The Senate has not yet voted on the bill.

Legislators are “ready to go with the India bill,” possibly when Congress reconvenes next week, said Senator Joseph Biden (Del.), ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Biden and House International Relations Committee ranking Democrat Tom Lantos (Calif.) said they would push for approval of the legislation.

The Senate would need “at least a day’s worth of debate, no more than two,” on the bill, Biden said. He expected that it would pass easily, but that current Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) would decide if the bill will be considered during this congressional session.

“A lot of this depends on the mood and whether or not we’ve all become mature enough to say, OK, the voters have spoken; let’s move on and let’s get going,” Biden said.

The India agreement is “very much in our national interest,” Lantos told AP.

“Whether we do it in December or February is really secondary, but I am convinced that we should do it,” he said (Foster Klug, Associated Press/International Herald Tribune, Nov. 8).

Senior Democrats People!!! A place that is near a hotbed of Muslam Extremists. That is fighting with a country over land, and we want to have a trade agreement with them? Not just a trade agreement, a NUCLEAR trade agreement. Someone else see a problem with this? Clinton...Democrat...sold nuclear plans to Chinese, who probably in turn gave them to North Korea. Good idea, glad those of you that voted Democratic just killed us all.

Indian Terrorist Groups:

Adivasi Cobra Force (ACF)
    Dima Halim Daogah (DHD)
    Hmar People's Convention- Democracy (HPC-D)
    Kamtapur Liberation Organisation (KLO)
    Muslim United Liberation Tigers of Assam (MULTA)
    United People's Democratic Solidarity (UPDS)
    National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB)
    United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA)

Indian Extremist Groups:

People’s Guerrilla Army
    People's War Group
    Maoist Communist Center
    Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist)
    Communist Party of India (Marxist Leninist) Janashakti

Major Incidents in 2006 (not over yet) by Indian State : http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countr...dents_2006.htm
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Well, just think about the terrorist groups in the US. Do we need nuclear energy?

-----------------------------------------------
    That's a little slanted, but I don't believe that India needs to have nuclear power. Christ, aint there enough oil in the region?

Thread Information