We've played 3 holiday games this week already (Dolphins, Cowboys, & Broncos were all winners), so let's skip to the games to be played today, and Monday night:

Arizona Cardinals vs. Minnesota Vikings

In a game of two shitty teams, the Vikings will prevail. Nothing to see here...next.

Carolina Panthers vs. Washington Redskins

The Panthers, who are in a 1st place division race, will beat the deadskins, even though Deshawn Foster us injured.

Cincinatti Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns

The Bengals will get back to their winning ways, with a trouncing of the Browns.

Houston Texans vs. New York Jets

The Jets will win, keeping their playoff hopes alive.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Buffalo Bills

Both sides have injuries, however I expect the Jaguars to keep the playoff race alive with a win today.

New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons

This could go either way, as inconsistent as Vick is, who knows what Atlanta team will show up. If they want to stay in the playoff race, they MUST win this game. I'll take the Saints.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens

The Pittsburgh Steelers will continue embarassing their fans, and will lose to the Ravens.

San Francisco 49'ers vs. St. Louis Rams

This could be a stealer for game of the week. The 49'ers (my team) are in the playoff hunt for the first time in a long time. They're a game back from Seattle, and playing a division opponent. They MUST win here. I'll take the Niners.

Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers

Phillip Rivers and Ladanian Tomlinson will shine again, in a Chargers blow out.

Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots

An important game for both teams. The NFL has suspended Bears defensive back Ricky Manning. I'll take New England in what might be the game of the week.

New York Giants vs. Tennessee Titans

A must win for the Giants...and they will.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts

What was going to be a good match up, now will be a snoozefest (thanks to McNabb's injury). Indy in a blowout.

Green Bay Packers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Seattle will avenge last weeks loss to the Niners, by taking it out on the Packers.