Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: NFL--Week 15

phoenixrose is offline Firebrand
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

NFL--Week 15

Ok, Terminator. For what they're worth...this is how I see the games playing out this week....not that I did that great at picking 'em last week....

Ravens vs Browns
    I think this game will be closer than most predict, but the Ravens are just too powerful. They have way too much to lose to let this one slip away from them.

Dolphins vs Bills
    Miami is on fire, but it's another one of those too little too late deals...just like last year...they have a very good chance of winning out, but are just too far back to make the playoffs.

Steelers vs Panthers
    Pittsburgh's finally getting its groove, even though they can't make the playoffs, they wanna play spoiler role for a lot of bubble teams. I look for them to beat Carolina in a very close game.

Tampa Bay vs Chicago
    If Chicago loses, I think there'll be a QB change, but I have a feeling Rex wont let that happen. Look for him to come out firing on all cylinders, and for the Windy City Defense to dominate again.

Packers vs Lions
    Boring…..a couple of horrific teams playing each other. This has the makings for a low scoring game, but since it is a rivalry, and Brett Farve is still one of the best QBs in the league, look for the Packers to win this one.

Jets vs Vikings
    The Jets let their playoff hopes slip a little further away last week. They have to rebound against the Vikings if they want to have any shot of getting to the post-season. Regardless, I'm going with the Vikings on this one.

Houston vs New England
    The New England Patriots will rebound from last week's debacle. Look for Tom Brady to mix it up this week against Houston and that secondary. We may start to see the old Tom Brady, the one who won 3 of 4 Super Bowls.

Redskins vs Saints
    The Saints are just too good. After watchingi them pick apart that Cowboys defense last week, there is nothing in my mind that tells me they won't pick apart the Redskins secondary. I look for Brees to have another monster game, and for Bush to score at least once.

Jaguars vs Titans
    Vince Young has a bright future ahead of him, but against Jacksonville this week, I look for the rushing attack of the Jaguars to eat up that Titans D.

Denver vs Arizona
    Are you serious? Even with Denver's recent struggles, they are still one of the best teams in the AFC. Look for Cutler to get on track against the Cardinals secondary, and finally show everyone why Mike made the move he did at QB. I have a feeling the Broncos will win out the rest of the season, and with a little luck sneak in on a wildcard.

Eagles vs Giants
    Jeff Garcia has proved us all wrong, and I look for him to keep it up against an injury prone Giants defense.

Rams vs Raiders
    I like them, but the Raiders are just a pathetic excuse of an NFL team right now, and with the loss of Moss for this game, look for the Rams to win easily.

Chiefs vs Chargers
    I have a feeling this game will be a lot closer than the experts predict. Look for Johnson to have a huge game, both rushing and receiving, but in the end, the Chargers are just too good.
    GO CHARGERS! GO CHARGERS! GO CHARGERS!

Bengels vs Colts
    The game of the week. Indianapolis is trying to end its recent slump of losing 3 out of 4 games, and the Bengals are trying to establish themselves as one of the best in the league. This will be a shootout, but in the end the Colts run defense will ultimately lose the game for them. Final Sscore~~~Cincinnati – 42 Indianapolis – 33

Any errors here...and I'm blaming the flu. I am SO sick....but I hope to catch a game or two tomorrow.
    Last edited by phoenixrose; 12-17-06 at 01:05 PM.
    phoenixrose
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right.~~~Sloan Wilson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT canary?"

Terminator is offline BANNED
    My pics are a little later than expected, but it's still early, and the games are not on yet....here we go:

*Dallas beat Atlanta last night (Sat). Yes, I'd picked Dallas, though I didn't have time to post it until after the game.

* San Francisco beat Seattle as well. I picked that, for the simple fact that the Niners are doing well in their own division (though again I didn't get to post it here).

Browns vs Ravens

It'll take a miracle for the Browns to win this one. I'll take the Ravens in a blowout.

Lions vs Green Bay

2 sucky teams with streaks of average-ness. I'll take the packers.

Texans vs Patriots

New England all the way

Jaguars vs Titans

Should be an exciting game. I'll take the Jaguars, who need the win to help their playoff hopes, but this could go either way.

Dolphins vs Bills

Go go Buffalo. The Bills will ruin any playoff hopes for the Dolphins today.

Jets vs Vikings

Jets will win, keeping their playoff hopes alive.

Steelers vs Panthers

Just because they (the Panthers) have been severely disapointing me lately, and because Delhomme is still doubtful with his broken thumbnail, I'll take the Steelers.

Bucanners vs Bears

Da Bears

Redskins vs Saints

The Saints will capture the division title, after wiping the floor with the Deadskins.

Broncos vs Cardinals

Finally a game that Cutler can win.

Eagles vs Giants

New York is a desperate team, and needs to win today. I'll take the Giants.

Rams vs Raiders

The Rams. Yawn.

Chiefs vs Chargers

A must win for the Chiefs to stay in the playoff race...but they'll be out of luck, as the real hottest team in football (NOT DALLAS) will make the Chiefs look like Indians.

Colts vs. Bengals

In Cincinnati, and the Colts run defense sucks. Look for Rudy Johnson to run the ball, and some long balls to Chad Johnson. The Colts Leo Stokely is out for the reason. This should be a fairly high scoring game. I'll take the Bengals.

phoenixrose is offline Firebrand
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Thanks, Term....this is fun...awesome.
    I LOVE football....now I need to go watch some!

GO CHARGERS! GO CHARGERS!
    phoenixrose
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right.~~~Sloan Wilson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT canary?"

Thread Information