Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blueline32 is offline Officer First Class
    DAMN IT I wanted to see it
    The day you are born is the day you start to die.

Sometimes there is JUSTICE. Sometimes there is JUST US!!!

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council (not that I give a flying dog shit about these people), or any member of my department.

They will show it a few times between now and next tuesday night .
    Cops are sworn to protect your a@@ not kiss it .

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    I am stoked about this season, I can't wait until Rescue Me Starts either. I love to see a show that shows firemen are more fucked up than coppers are.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Me too. I missed the last couple of seasons since I didn't have FX, but I got caught up and I'm back on again.

What'd ya'll think of Mackey's meltdown at the end the other night? I'm gonna guess that if Shane doesn't off himself, Mackey's gonna do it for him.

Of course the preview for next week leaves ya wonderin who Shane's talking to when he says he did it. Think he caps himself? Or someone else in that scene?
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Terminator is offline BANNED
    He obviously admits to someone that he is the one who killed Lem. I wonder if he tells Vic? Will Shane be killed or kill himself in next weeks show?

And how will the STRIKE Team plot thicken with the addition of the snitch who's taking over for Vic, and Julian, the team's soon to be new member.

So now we know he confessed to his wife , major mistake i think because their relationship wasnt that good anyway and to put that in her hands to hold over him was a bad idea . I bet she tries to use the info at some point . I still think her and Vic are gonna go at it .

I like the new guy .

Notice how both vic and new guy said something to Julian about his note taking , betting on that being a problem .

Shane confessed .... now what will Vic do ?

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Fucking shane!!! That piece of shit!!! I was fucking yelling at the TV!!! Fucking it is insane!!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I wonder what will happen next week with the Armenians going after the Strike Team's families? SHANE IS A DEAD MAN! WHAT A POS!

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Yeah. Shane's up to his eyeballs in Vic-is-going-to-kill-you-and-your-family shit.

On another note, Tina is fucking HOT. I know that might have been a body double whose ass we saw bouncing up and down, but I prefer to believe it was her. That was good, angry sex!
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    Yeah. Shane's up to his eyeballs in Vic-is-going-to-kill-you-and-your-family shit.

On another note, Tina is fucking HOT. I know that might have been a body double whose ass we saw bouncing up and down, but I prefer to believe it was her. That was good, angry sex!
    That was some pent up I hav not had sex in a hundred fucking years!!! LOL!!!! Dutch's face was fucking classic though!!! I kinda felt sorry for him. I hope Shane gets it next week!!!! He needs to go!!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information