Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

The Shield premiers NOW!

I am watching it now. It is gooood. I hold slightly less rage for Shane. Fucking Kavanaugh still makes my skin crawl.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    It is done...UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Holy shit dude what a fucking asshole!!!!! I couldn't believe it. You think Dutch will come through???
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I am hoping so. There is no way that he can get away with this. I also don't see how this is going to end without Shane eating his gun.

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    I hope that Salvadorian bitch gets it from her own.

Cavanaugh reminds me of alot of the IA dicks I've dealt with. Made me feel like the crook over some dirtbag's complaint. Longest I've been out was 3 months over a justified shooting with 3 other jurisdictions involved. At least I was paid the whole time.

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    I watched it yesterday. Great episode. I think shane will tell vic and eventually end up dead. I think all of them including Kavanaugh and vic end up dead. The show is over after these 10 episodes. I think they have abnother year or 2 in them but Im not a t.v. guy...
    I also thought Homicide had another few yrs. IF you got rid of the Beauty Queen and the chick thats now on Rescue Me...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I had heard that this season was 10, followed by one last 13 episode season next year. I cannot verify this though.

IDBLTAP is offline "Donuts...are there anything they can't do?"
    Cavanaugh needs to die, i thought shane was going to eat a bullet, but it looks like he is going to go nuts. i also heard this was the last season...WHICH SUCKS!!!
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. -- Psalm 144:1

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    I had heard that this season was 10, followed by one last 13 episode season next year. I cannot verify this though.
    I heard the same from one of the new actors that was on a local radio station that they signed on for another year and possibly will be going for two years.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Damn, missed it - Thanks, I'll go set it up to record next time!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie View Post
    Damn, missed it - Thanks, I'll go set it up to record next time!
    It is on FX again tonite. 9pm CST
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Thanks - When I read your message I ran and turned it on!

Wow - Vic looks like he's screwed good, but I've thought that before. I'm about ready for him to take all the brass down with him, including that scheming councilman

(\__/)

Michelle is offline Civilian
    I just heard a commercial for the Shield and they said that one will fall.
    I wonder who or if one of them is going to die.
    Maybe Claudette?

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Dutch and Claudette are straight, even tho Dutch is a bit goofy at times. The thing that kills me about Vic is, he'd be a great cop if he wasn't crooked. The IA guy *is* a dick.....but come on, Vic killed a cop, is/was involved in the drug trade, etc.......and all the other crooked shit he's done. IA deserves to be up his ass. I don't like him. I like the character to an extent....cause he really does good work sometimes. He sometimes reminds me of me with the pissing contests I have had with the brass over the years. But he's a crook. Remember that. And he deserves everything thats coming to him, whatever that is.

And why can't LE get a GOOD TV show where the cops do their jobs and noone is shady? Anyone remember 'High Incident?' Now THAT was a good cop show.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Now if you took Vic's character, but without all the crookedness......and made the show about a cop who's trying to clean up the streets but is getting flak from the brass for being too aggressive and pissing off all the special interest groups, THEN it would be a good show. And tons more realistic.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Now if you took Vic's character, but without all the crookedness......and made the show about a cop who's trying to clean up the streets but is getting flak from the brass for being too aggressive and pissing off all the special interest groups, THEN it would be a good show. And tons more realistic.
    +1

Then you'd have "Dirty Harry" - Make my day, punk!!!

(\__/)

Ive watched The Shield since it started , watching now also , love this show , it has alot of old school realism to it in a way .

Kavanaugh is a jerk , i love how corrine went after him tonight with the truth ...

I think Kavanuagh will go nuts , he wont win , i dont think Vic will die , the show is too good , i bet he leaves on his own in the end , and i dont think shane has the balls to tell vic what he did .

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Hahhaahhaah the dick is in jail!!!!! wooohoooo
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

How do you think Vic is going to handle new partners ? Allegedly he is suppose to be retiring but i dont see that happening .

I think he has his eye on Shane and figuring it out .
    Cops are sworn to protect your a@@ not kiss it .

It just showed previews of next week and Shane pulling his weapon and saying he killed Lem .

Will he confess to Vic or was he talking to hisself and will he eat his weapon ?
    Cops are sworn to protect your a@@ not kiss it .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information