Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

For those of you who like funny shows but aren't watching this show...you should. I started watching a few weeks ago, and it's always good for at least 3 laugh-out-loud moments. It's on FX...not sure of the time (since i tivo it), but make a point to watch. I know they're always showing reruns all the time on FX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I just recorded it. I haven't watched it yet, but it seems to be one of those shows that's funny, but hasn't received a lot of media or attention.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    its a great show, absolutely hilarious...

(as the fake donovan mcnabb throws hands in air) "i'm lovin it"
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    ..but it seems to be one of those shows that's funny, but hasn't received a lot of media or attention.
    Kind of like my favorite show of all time history Arrested Development (hence the homage with my username and avatar). I've been somewhat of a TV connesieur (sp?) over the course of my life, and AD was, hands down, the funniest tv show I ever watched..but it was too smart/complicated for mainstream Joe Six-Pack to embrace and it went the way of the Dodo. I pray the same fate does not befall Sunny..it probably has a better shot to survive since it's on cable. Man...I should teach this shit in college....Sitcom 101. That would kick serious ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Kind of like my favorite show of all time history Arrested Development (hence the homage with my username and avatar). I've been somewhat of a TV connesieur (sp?) over the course of my life, and AD was, hands down, the funniest tv show I ever watched..but it was too smart/complicated for mainstream Joe Six-Pack to embrace and it went the way of the Dodo.
    Yeah, arrested development was great. I DVR'd it. I agree, a lot of people didn't "get it."

Yogurt109 is offline Jester
    There is an hour long episode this week. I try to watch this when ever I can but since my DVR went to crap I have missed a few episodes

Thread Information