Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

South Florida at Rutgers

I'm just curious - is this football game as big a deal everywhere else as it is here?

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    It was a big deal as far as the national rankings go. With Rutgers beating South Florida (#2 BCS) it helps the one loss teams get back into the race for the National title, namely L.S.U.
    Today I am a Rutgers fan.

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Sorry ISO607, LSU sucks just as bad as my Badgers......... Okay maybe not as bad as my Badgers..........

Sorry ISO607, I dont think LSU will get National Title, at least you will get a bowl game, not sure about my (blank Blank Blank) badgers

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    Sorry ISO607, LSU sucks just as bad as my Badgers......... Okay maybe not as bad as my Badgers..........

Sorry ISO607, I dont think LSU will get National Title, at least you will get a bowl game, not sure about my (blank Blank Blank) badgers
    Never said they would for sure make the national title game, just helps thier case, thats all. I do believe that we haven't seen the last of the undefeated teams losing though and I think a one lose team will play for the NC. Ohio State probably has the best chance of going undefeated, but who do they play? The Big 10 is not a stong conference this year and we saw how bad they (Ohio State) were last year against Florida in the NC. We will see, I do like the Tigers chances of wining out the rest of the regular season, the SEC championship game is another story. Having to play Florida, Kentucky or maybe even South Carolina a second time could be tricky. Only time will tell.

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    You're right about thing, Ohio State hasn't really been tested yet this year and the teams they've played have faced teh 2nd 3rd string players most of the second half. We'll see what the next 5 weeks bring and how well they do. As we've seen this year on any given day and underdog team can knock off the big boys.

Thread Information