Welcome to the APBWeb.
    1*girl Guest

How do you spell victory???

D*A*W*G*S!!!

(sorry Florida)

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    Ahhhh....another SEC fan I see. Answer this....WTF happened at KY today! It's a sad day when MS State hands your ass to you.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OXCOPS View Post
    Ahhhh....another SEC fan I see. Answer this....WTF happened at KY today! It's a sad day when MS State hands your ass to you.
    Just like the Tigers....they got Croomed.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OXCOPS View Post
    I heard!!!!

Another funny story: I'm watching the game at a bar in Athens...nothing but GA fans and like two FL fans. One guy is there in a CLEMSON shirt watching that game on one of the tv's making a total fool of himself screaming "touchdown" when everyone else was silent. What a dumbass!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Who do you yell for OXCOPS?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Who do you yell for OXCOPS?
    I was born, and raised, about a quarter mile from Ole Piss, er, Ole Miss. When it was time to go to college, I went to a small, D-II school a couple hours away. That way, I can talk shit about all of them.

After having worked for nine years as a po-po in that SEC college town, I have learned to hate them all. I don't judge a team based on their skills. I judge them based on their fans. The following schools can kiss my white ass!

Ole Miss (as the home team)
    LSU - worst fans EVER
    Arkansas
    Auburn - had one of their guys pull a knife on me one night after a game. He went to jail "the hard way".
    MS State - for obvious rivalry reasons, they come to fight.

To be honest, Florida always brought a crowd, but they were always well behaved. So was Kentucky. Alabama was so-so, as was USC.

All that said, I don't really have a favorite, but if an SEC team is playing a non-conference opponent, I pull for the SEC every time.

PeterJasonMN Guest
    Well being you're from GA, we'll take this one step at a time:

V

I

C

T

O

R

Y

In other words, what the Gophers won't be seeing for 3-5 more years.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    I'm hoping for some of that V-I-C-T-O-R-Y a bit sooner than 3-5 years

OMG, I said sooner

Thread Information