Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Terminator's Week 10 NFL Predictions

I've even included brief explanations this week...

Atlanta at Carolina

Carolina plays better on the road than at home. Their offense has been awful, and they don't have a stable quarterback situation. I'll take the Falcons.

Buffalo at Miami

If not for two last second field goal misses, Buffalo would be 6-2, as opposed to 4-4. Miami is arguably the worst team in the league. I'll take Buffalo.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

A rivalry renewed. Cleveland's quarterback has been great. Ben Roethlisberger has been probably the 3rd best quarterback this season, but is play has been overshadowed by Brady and (Peyton) Manning. Pittsburgh's defense will be too much. Give me the Steelers.

Denver at Kansas City

Two teams that have disappointed. Denver went from a tough, feared team with SuperBowl potential to a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. Kansas City will win this one at home.

Jacksonville at Tennessee

This one should be interesting. It could go either way. Even though Vince Young has struggled, I am going to pick him to get it together at home. I think the Jaguars rush defense will struggle and give Young the time he needs to make plays. Titans win.

Minnesota at Green Bay

The best running back in the league, Adrian Peterson, will be slowed down by the Packers, and the Packers will cruise to victory.

Philadelphia at Washington

Philly...another disappointment. The team is in shambles, after head coach Andy Reed had two sons sentenced to prison time last week on drug and gun charges. McNabb has struggled. They've really fallen from grace. Washington will take advantage of this vulnerable Eagles team on their way to victory.

St. Louis at New Orleans

New Orleans has won four in a row, and is now 4-4. I look for them to make the playoffs, and possibly the NFC Championship game. They'll roll over the Rams with ease.

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Even though Steve McNair has been a HUGE disappointment in Baltimore, the Ravens will avenge last weeks embarassing loss with a win this week against another "fallen from grace" team, the Bengals.

Chicago at Oakland

Chicago, another "fallen from grace" team. From the Superbowl to not making the playoffs this year. Chicago had a bye, so maybe they'll be refreshed, but I'll pick Oakland in my sort of an upset special.

Dallas at N.Y. Giants

A great rivalry, but one the Giants can't seem to win enough. The Cowboys are healthy again, and the Giants may be on a roll winning six in a row, but the Cowboys will be too much for them, even at home.

Detroit at Arizona

The Lions have played great. Kitna is underrated, and their offense will dominate the Cardinals defense.

Indianapolis at San Diego

Last year, this would have been one of the most anticipated matches in the league. This year.....just another game. Marvin Harrison will return strongly, and the Colts will trample the Chargers.

San Francisco at Seattle

This should be a good division rivalry. Instead, San Francisco has lost six in a row after starting out at 2-0, and the Seahawks and it's star running back Shaun Alexander, have been a major disappointment. I'll take the Seahawks.

hush29 is offline Corporal
    Atlanta at Carolina

Carolina sucks. Period. Their two headed running game with Williams and Foster isn't much of a running game at all.

Buffalo at Miami

Buffalo is better than their record. After the QB problems they had, looks like Losman is starting to come around.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

I think this game should be high scoring. But Pittsburgh has the running game to match the passing game.

Denver at Kansas City

Denver's defense sucks. Their pass defense is overrated. Champ Bailey and Dre Bly got schooled by the Packers. KC will win.

Jacksonville at Tennessee

Titans defense is awesome this year. I think Vince Young will pull it together this week and show why he's on the cover of Madden.

Minnesota at Green Bay

Minnesota's pass defense isn't good enough to stop Brett Favre. Although, i think it will be a close game.

Even though Philly has sucked this year. I think Brian Westbrook will run all over the Redskins in this one.

St. Louis at New Orleans

Brees to Colsten, finally. The Saints will smoke the Rams, even though Steven Jackson is back.

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Baltimore is overrated but their D will give the Bengals problems.

Chicago at Oakland

Oakland sucks, but i can't go against my favorite team.

Dallas at New York Giants

Last time they played, Eli Manning actually had a good game. This one will be close. The Giants D is awesome, but Romo and Owens will dominate.

Detroit at Arizona

Like Term said, Kitna is underrated. Plus, the Lions defense don't look too bad this year. Arizona is another disappointment.

Indianapolis at San Diego

The Chargers are overrated. Who have they won against? Bad teams. Indy will stomp them.

San Fransisco at Seattle

The Seahawks are getting old. But all that money the Niners spent on defense hasn't done anything good for the team yet.
    It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

rob84 is offline Did you press the power button?
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Sweet, a day ahead of schedule

www.twitter.com/RobKimble1984
    www.facebook.com/robkimble

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hush29 View Post

Even though Philly has sucked this year. I think Brian Westbrook will run all over the Redskins in this one.
    Your pics and analysis are great, minus the above. It's the only game we disagree on.

Thread Information