Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey PACMAN!!

Southwest47 is offline I have a member

Hey PACMAN!!

Why haven't I seen you on Beach Patrol: San Diego yet? Hows the PD's relationship with the Lifeguards? Is beach patrol reserved for senior officers? Seems like a cool gig...drive around on the beach all day looking at the scantily clad women...uh...I mean fighting crime.
    If You Love Your Job, You Will Never Work A Day In Your Life...

PACMAN is offline Officer
    fuck yourself desert rat I fight crime, me and switeck got a tweeker stealing a bottle of vodka from Rite Aid just the other day!

whn you gonna come south and have a beer? don't be afraid it is only the city, we don't bite......

LMAO...Sounds like a good bust! Did you test the Vodka to make sure it wasn't just water?

Quote Originally Posted by PACMAN
    whn you gonna come south and have a beer? don't be afraid it is only the city, we don't bite
    When you get me the gig sitting with the Padres in the dugout!! That's gotta be a "juice" spot!!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Ahh, what it is to be a Hollywood Hero, a California Cop.....

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    The only "star" I've met in my area is Tyrese Gibson from The Fast and Furious. I've been to his house a few times on alarm calls and a burg. He was actually pretty cool, and respectful...wasn't at all like the tough guy persona he portrays on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator

My only hero is Tony Moreno of LAPD, the real Pacman. I have read his book and hope that I can be half the cop he is.

Tony, or anyone who knows him and can direct him to this thread......

I read your book and still at times will re-read it to keep me focused, If there is anyone I could meet it would be you. I would love to buy you a beer and pic your brain. Thank you for passing along your knowledge in order to help me be better at understanding gangs and helping me keep my morale up when I feel down. Thank you for helping me be a better cop. I took your nickname as a screen name but after learning about you, at times I feel I am not worthy....

Again, thank you....

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Is a surfboard standard issue to Southern California officers?
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Quote Originally Posted by beans43
    Is a surfboard standard issue to Southern California officers?
    I got two and a atv to get across the sand....by the way 80 degrees today..

Verified LEO
    Well PACMAN, its 38 degrees here, so quit your bragging! In fact, it is going to snow tomorrow! SO THERE!
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

brrrrrrrr

kateykakes Guest
    by the way 80 degrees today..
    Damn, I need to move!

It's about 36 right now and will be in the 20's soon.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    brrrrrrrr

It's nice and warm here too.

yeah but it's Florida Bro.....SoCal will always be SoCal not the dumping ground for all the New England white trash that wants a free ride and warm weather with high humidity....

I don't mean to rub it in, but this 80 degree weather makes me want to take my boat out for a spin. Sorry all you snow-birds, thats just how we do it down here in Socal.

Verified LEO
    So whats the weather today in SOCAL? You see, SOCAL can't shake a stick at Missouri weather.......32 right now and snowing like a bitch. About 3 inches. So take that sand and sun ans shove it up you ass!

Signal_W Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beans43
    So whats the weather today in SOCAL? You see, SOCAL can't shake a stick at Missouri weather.......32 right now and snowing like a bitch. About 3 inches. So take that sand and sun ans shove it up you ass!

I love snow!!

in the 80's again...high pressure over Southern California so we will have this weather for a while....the endless summer.....

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    It sucks here. TN weather is a bitch... It is 36 and dropping quick.. It is kinda sorta snowing/sleeting... but it wont amount to anything and I'll have to get up anyways and go to the damn school and deal with the brats lol... just kidding,the past 2 days I have spent playing laser tag with the kids.. They had a magazine sale and that was their treat... of course I played for free...damn little terd-heads like to gang up on ya though... but anyways it is colder than a well-diggers ass.. Heard that today by an old timer in the department (redneck!!) lol
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    ______________________________ __________
    In vino veritas!

if you hate cold weather....just to rub it in

SAN DIEGO – It may be winter but it sure feels like summer as the mercury rose to 80 degrees along the coast Wednesday and into the high 80s inland.
    A warm air mass hovering offshore created the high temperatures, which are expected to drop slightly over the next few days before rising again on Sunday, said National Weather Service meteorologist Stan Wasowski.

Advertisement

Lindbergh Field checked in at 78 degrees while Brown Field in South Bay was the warmest spot in the county, reporting a toasty 87 degrees, Wasowski said.

The high temperatures, low humidity and light winds prompted the National Weather Service to issue a red-flag warning for the mountains that will stay in effect until 4 p.m. Saturday.

Northeast winds are predicted to be 20 miles per hour in the passes and canyons with gusts of up to 30 mph, Wasowski said.

Despite the heat, no records have been set for the date. On this date in 1954, Lindbergh Field checked in with 85 degrees.

But it's a sharp contrast from the subzero temperatures that have been reported along the nation's northern Plains.

“Enjoy the weather, it's in the 80s,” Wasowski said

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information