Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Terminator is offline BANNED

The Giants beat the Patriots to win SuperBowl 42

Wow. With less than 30 seconds to go Eli Manning throws a touchdown pass to Plaxico Burress for the win. A total collapse by New England.

This is the biggest upset in SuperBowl history. Maybe next year Tom Brady with lay off teh pre-game secks with the super model whose name I can't pronounce or spell.

HotTamale is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Wow. With less than 30 seconds to go Eli Manning throws a touchdown pass to Plaxico Burress for the win. A total collapse by New England.

This is the biggest upset in SuperBowl history. Maybe next year Tom Brady with lay off teh pre-game secks with the super model whose name I can't pronounce or spell.
    LOL, that was the best game was the best game ever, I won $250.....i mean ummmm......good game!!!!!!!!
    OPD Explorer Post #2235

I never thought there was such thing as a stupid question, then I became a security officer.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hands down the best Super Bowl I can remember.

I don't think you can cite any one weakness that cost the Pat's the game. They played hard and played well. NY's defense was unreal for most of the game.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    Hands down the best Super Bowl I can remember.

I don't think you can cite any one weakness that cost the Pat's the game. They played hard and played well. NY's defense was unreal for most of the game.
    I've been saying this since the NFC Divisional playoffs...."WHERE DID THE GIANTS COME FROM!?!?!?!!?!"

Good lord.

The Cowboy's beat them twice this season...and then it all fell apart.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    so happy to see the PATS lose this one. all that undefeated recorded for nothing....18-0 means nothing when you don't win the SUPERBOWL!

Hey Belchick! Go Play in traffic you cheating BASTARD!
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

CW Mock is offline Trooper
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    so happy to see the PATS lose this one. all that undefeated recorded for nothing....18-0 means nothing when you don't win the SUPERBOWL!

Hey Belchick! Go Play in traffic you cheating BASTARD!
    Word.
    "I have an open door policy on tickets ... if I have to open my door, you are getting a ticket. If I turn on those lights, somebody has to pay the electric bill."

The opinions given in my posts and comments
    DO NOT reflect any of the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "CW Mock" on LEF/Officer Resource.

Stop hating on the Pat's. They may not have won the SuperBowl, but they still have a better record than the Giants or anyone else. You can't win them all.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    sorry term, bellicheck was classless all season and finished it off classless by leaving before the game was done
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    I bet brady will be sore tomorrow.
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    I remember a thread earlier this week and I was rooting the Giants because my team was no longer in the running. I absolutely hate Brady and his smug "I am god" type attitude.

All in all, it was a great Superbowl for once, not a blow out, an actual fight down to the wire. Awesome!

Hannah87 is offline Giggidy... Giggidy..
    Verified LEO
    Twas a good game. Was rooting for the pats just because they have cool uniforms but, whatever.
    May you rest in peace Daddy and may you never hurt again. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again.

12/12/44- 2/26/09

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Great Game! I had a feeling that the Giants were going to pull this win out of a hat since they beat Green Bay in overtime. And a wild card team at that. Everybody thought that the Pats were going to run away with this one and the Giants proved them wrong.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah87 View Post
    Twas a good game. Was rooting for the pats just because they have cool uniforms but, whatever.
    You just like their butts, admit it

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    18-0 means nothing when you don't win the SUPERBOWL!
    pffft.

they still spank the' 72 Dolphins.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Hannah87 is offline Giggidy... Giggidy..
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoestring View Post
    You just like their butts, admit it
    Okay... I admit it. haha
    May you rest in peace Daddy and may you never hurt again. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again.

12/12/44- 2/26/09

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I was very pleased with the game. I really wasn't rooting for either team, I just wanted a great game and I got it!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I don't think you can cite any one weakness that cost the Pat's the game.
    the probably shoulda kicked that 47-50 yard fg instead of going for it on 4th and a million that one time..turned out to be the difference, even though it was a 7-3 game at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    the probably shoulda kicked that 47-50 yard fg instead of going for it on 4th and a million that one time..turned out to be the difference, even though it was a 7-3 game at the time.
    THANK YOU! I could not believe they did that, in the fucking SuperBowl!!!!!!!!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    sorry term, bellicheck was classless all season and finished it off classless by leaving before the game was done
    +1

Absolutely classless!

Worst sore loser!

HE'S JUST A P.O.S!
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    pffft.

they still spank the' 72 Dolphins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information