Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jim1348 is online now Rookie
    Verified LEO

DEA Show on Spike TV

I must be seeing things. I was watching DEA on Spike TV a few minutes ago and I could have sworn that I saw an agent wearing a raid jacket with a flap that said "PO PO" on it!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    I must be seeing things. I was watching DEA on Spike TV a few minutes ago and I could have sworn that I saw an agent wearing a raid jacket with a flap that said "PO PO" on it!
    Gotta speak the native language! lol
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Jim1348 is online now Rookie
    Verified LEO
    I looked at another clip and it might have been on a glove. Good humor, nevertheless.

DIESEL326 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    That show rocks... We did a raid with DEA guys a few weeks ago, and I must say the show is spot on. They had guys in 'yuppie' clothes, guys in tactical attire, and guys that were way overdressed. And then there was the one guy with the sleeveless shirt 'holy' jeans, and work boots... We're still thinking he just wandered in off the street, picked up a rifle and a raid jacket, and hopped in the van! It was a good time had by all and we got 9 of our 10 targets between the two targets.

Cool Breeze is offline 303rd Logistics
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    I looked at another clip and it might have been on a glove. Good humor, nevertheless.
    I saw the episode you were talking about. It was in fact his glove.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I saw the reply the other day. Said "Po-Po" clear as day.

I'll admit, I'm getting bad at announcing myself as "Da PO-LEESE" when someone asks who's at the door. Damn tv is a bad influence on me.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I saw the reply the other day. Said "Po-Po" clear as day.

I'll admit, I'm getting bad at announcing myself as "Da PO-LEESE" when someone asks who's at the door. Damn tv is a bad influence on me.

LOL Ive done the same thing.... depends on where I'm working though... the yuppies don't appreciate it much.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I agree that this show is pretty fun to watch. Reminds me a lot of the SWAT shows for obvious reasons...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

nestamarley is offline Drugs are bad..... Mmmmmm Kay!
    While the show is entertaining... the DEA task force that works in our office, doesn't appreciate some of the things shown. Being that this is a public forum, I won't go into detail of some the things shown. Granted, most of the seasoned dope dealers are well aware of our tactics. And some... well they just have no clue.

I personally find the show entertaining and watch it every chance I get. It is nice to know no matter where you are, dope dealers are all the same.

The91Bravo is offline Deputy Sheriff
    I really enjoy the show.... especially since it proves that I live in Utopia... not Detroit... There is no crime like that anywhere near me, thus my hypothesis states that since my town is perfect and laws are followed to the letter... we will never see DEA ops in our town...

WTF??? Did I doze off again... was watching this show on DEA guys.... have you seen it... musta fallen asleep dreamin...

MacLean is online now O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Around here we call them "Don't Expect Anything."
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Cross240 is offline Temporarily Civilianized
    lol.......same here....."Dont Ever Arrive".
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Thread Information