Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cool Breeze is offline 303rd Logistics
    Verified LEO

Rescue Me, 6/24 10pm - "minisodes"

The hollywood writers strike strikes again! Season 4 ended last September, and Season 5 was postponed because of the strike. Now, Season 5 isn't scheduled to air until April 2009.

As a reminder that the show still exists, the producers have made 5 minute episodes that do not follow the storyline. There are 10 total, and they begin airing Tuesday, June 24th at 10pm. Producers have said they'll be sanctioned to sites such as youtube as well, because they don't expect millions of people to tune in for 5 minutes.

Lame.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/05/22/te...es-on-the-way/

Ten Rescue Me minisodes on the way

Rescue Me fans will get to see new episodes of the show on FX this summer, but not as many as they're used to. A series of ten "minisodes" of the drama is scheduled to air on a weekly basis, beginning in June. Each minisode will be five minutes long, and will air at 10pm on Tuesday nights.

These shorts are taking the place of Rescue Me's fifth season, which was supposed to air over the summer. Due to strike-related delays, the 22-episode season was postponed until next year. The minisodes are meant to be stand-alone stories apart from either the previous or upcoming seasons.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    ridiculous. I know it takes quite a while to write and produce a bunch of hour-long episodes, but it's not going to stop me from bitching about it. FYI, if you don't watch this show, you need to give it a try.

On a semi-related note, I've always thought in my head tht County Bear reminds me of Lt. Shea...both are exceptionally smart and witty. I even picture them looking alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

deputysykes is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Not interested in the minis but am looking forward to the next season. It is a good show that has pushed the envelope just a little less than The Shield. Which, by the way, I think The Shield starts in a few months if I'm not mistaken.
    I'm not ruining your life, you are, and I'm just going to write a short story about it.

nestamarley is offline Drugs are bad..... Mmmmmm Kay!
    Rescue Me = Great show! Can't wait until April 2009.

Thread Information