Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

TURN ON FOX NOW!!! 09-07-08 1900 hours

Turn on FOX right now.

The season premier of the most retarded show in the history of television is on.

It's called "The hole in the Wall"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jjs210t08M
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    Turn on FOX right now.

The season premier of the most retarded show in the history of television is on.

Ha! I've seen clips of the Japanese version that inspired this one.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg View Post
    Ha! I've seen clips of the Japanese version that inspired this one.
    I'm watching it completely out of curiousity, and at the same time I'm sickened, knowing that I'm providing to their ratings.

It's a catch-22.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I'm watching it completely out of curiousity, and at the same time I'm sickened, knowing that I'm providing to their ratings.

It's a catch-22.
    And you're encouraging people here to watch it, which will only add to their ratings!

Actually I think the ratings are only affected by the viewing habits of Nielsen households with special equipment hooked up to record what they watch on TV. So if you don't have the Big Brother apparatus on your TV, you can watch retarded shows guilt-free, knowing that you're not driving their ratings higher!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    And you're encouraging people here to watch it, which will only add to their ratings!

Actually I think the ratings are only affected by the viewing habits of Nielsen households with special equipment hooked up to record what they watch on TV. So if you don't have the Big Brother apparatus on your TV, you can watch retarded shows guilt-free, knowing that you're not driving their ratings higher!
    I always wondered how that worked.

Interesting.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    She's right...in the larger TV markets (the top 60 out of 212, thereabouts) are called "metered markets"..the meter is a box hooked up to your set so you don't do anything differently. It records your viewing data and sends it up..the station can have overnight blow-by-blow feedback ("The numbers were great until that fucking idiot Dan came on talking about the restaurant with the rat in the ice machine..then they plunged down and didn't come back up until weather..."). For those in the smaller non-metered markets, they give you a diary and you write down what and when you watched. This is retarded, as when I worked for "Station A", people would write down in their journal that they watched a show that's only on my station, but say they were watching it on "Station B."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Jarvis is offline O.R. Tech Support
    Turn on FOX right now.

Glad to see im not the only moron that was memorized by it and couldn't change the channel.
    - Promote Officer Resource! Because everyone wants more noobs to make fun of!
    - vBulletin Services

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I watched a few minutes of it and then changed the channel. Worse than "Hole in the Wall," is the show "Hurl." On "Hurl," apparently people compete against one another by stuffing themselves with food until one person hurls (I think). On the episode that I watched (for maybe 10 minutes), after one person hurled the rest were put onto a roller coaster to encourage further hurling. I changed the channel at that point.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I watched a few minutes of it and then changed the channel. Worse than "Hole in the Wall," is the show "Hurl." On "Hurl," apparently people compete against one another by stuffing themselves with food until one person hurls (I think). On the episode that I watched (for maybe 10 minutes), after one person hurled the rest were put onto a roller coaster to encourage further hurling. I changed the channel at that point.

We're getting closer every day....

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

We're getting closer every day....
    Yes we are.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I hear that show has what plants crave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information