Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Exclamation NFL Week 2 Predictions

Chicago Bears vs. Carolina Panthers

Both teams are coming off of week one upset victories. The Bears have won two out of the last three meetings, but something seems special about Carolina again this year (or maybe so I'm hoping because I live here). I'll take the Panthers.

Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals

The Titans may be down, but they aren't out. With backup quarterback Kerry Collins at the helm, I pick the Titans to beat Ocho Cinco and the Bengals.

Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions

The Packers have a long history of dominating the Lions. The Lions are coming off of a tough week one loss to the Faclons, and the Packers are riding high after the performance of new quarterback Aaron Rodgers. I'll take the Packers.

Buffalo Bills vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

The Bills typically do well against the Jaguars, but recently, have struggled. I expect the Jaguars running game to run rampid on the Bills defensive line.

Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs have won nine of ten meetings, but the one they lost was there last meeting. I'll still take the Chiefs.

Indianapolis Colts vs. Minnesota Vikings

The Colts have won the past two match ups. Both teams are coming off of disappointing week one games. I pick the Colts.

New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams

The Giants passing game will dominate the Rams, and there defense will shut down the Rams passing game. Giants.

New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Redskins

I think this will be a good one, and could go either way. In a close one, I'll take the Saints.

San Francisco 49ers
    vs. Seattle Seahawks

Go Niners!

Atlanta Falcons vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Falcons upset the Lions in week one, but the Cindarella story stops this week, when the Bucs, coming off of a tough week one loss to the Saints, rebound with a victory.

Miami Dolphins vs. Arizona Cardinals

Two crappy teams that I could careless about. Cardinals W/R Boldin will be the difference maker. Cardinals win.

San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos

The Chargers are coming off of a tough week one upset loss to the Panthers and will rebound by annihilating the Broncos.
    New England Patriots vs. New York Jets

The upset of the week. With Brady gone for the season, this won't be the Patriots of old. With Favre at the helm with the Jets, I'm taking the Jets to win the home game.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns

This should be an exciting, physical high powered offensive game. I'll take the Steelers in a close one.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys

Dallas will dominate. Ugh...I hate Dallas. Maybe Tony Homo or Terrell Owens will break a leg.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Miami Dolphins vs. Arizona Cardinals

Two crappy teams that I could careless about. Cardinals W/R Boldin will be the difference maker. Cardinals win.
    Good sweet lord...can you tell me what lottery numbers to take next Saturday, Karnac? I just wish I would've started Warner in our fantasy league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Good sweet lord...can you tell me what lottery numbers to take next Saturday, Karnac? I just wish I would've started Warner in our fantasy league.
    Sorry, I only do football, and I'm usually right. Thus far in the game Boldin has 6 receptions for 140 yards, and 3 touchdowns, and the Cardinals are winning 31 to 3.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I wouldn't speak so fast there Bradley. As of RIGHT NOW (Sunday night football hasn't started yet), and including last week, you have a 16-11 record. That's really nothing to brag about Miss Cleo.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    I wouldn't speak so fast there Bradley. As of RIGHT NOW (Sunday night football hasn't started yet), and including last week, you have a 16-11 record. That's really nothing to brag about Miss Cleo.

Last week was kind of crazy but I am well on track this week.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Last week was kind of crazy but I am well on track this week.
    Well I'll take your word for it, as I tallied up the two weeks together, rather than split them up. Either way, good luck

Helpful tip: Pick the Cowboys every week.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    Helpful tip: Pick the Cowboys every week...

....NOT!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I am pulling my hair out right now.

I hope the penalty fairy breaks her knee by halftime.

The poor overrated Cowgirls are letting the Eagles take them to the limit. HAHA!

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    i Los Vaqueros de Dallas son los mejores en todo la liga! i Philadephia, chupe me pena!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    The poor overrated Cowgirls are letting the Eagles take them to the limit. HAHA!
    Even after giving the Eagles two touchdowns off turnovers, and a slew of sloppy penalties, "da boys" still handed them their ass.

I'd give their overall gameplay a C+.

I can't wait for next week when they roll into Green Bay with their "A" game. Aaron Rogers is gonna get his ass knocked back to second string.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    That was a great game last night. I'm just mad that my Eagles lost to those wimps!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information