My season prediction record thus far:

Week 1: 10-6
    Week 2: 10-6
    Week 3: 11-5

Week 4: 10-3
    Overall: 41-20

Week 5

Tennessee vs. Baltmore

Who would have thought the Titans would be undefeated and in first place, 2 games ahead of the Jaguars, and the Colts. This should be a close one.
    The Ravens have beaten the Titans six out of the last eight times, including the playoffs, and lead the overall regular-season series, 8-7. I'll take the Ravens to hand the Titans there first loss of the season because it's a home game for the Ravens, and they have a track record of success against the Titans.

Kansas City vs. Carolina

The Chiefs are fresh off upsetting the then undefeated Broncos last week. Carolina's play this year has been solid, and they're win-loss percentage at home, which typically sucks, is improving. I'll take Carolina.

Chicago vs. Detroit

The Bears play is 'aight' this season, and the Lions has been nothing short of a complete and utter disappointment. I'll take the Bears.

Indianapolis vs. Houston

In Week 16 of last season, Manning threw three touchdowns as the Colts blew out the Texans, 38-15. The Colts have started out awful this season, and are only 1-2. They'll get to a 500 record with a win against the Texans. I expect a big game from Manning.

San Diego vs. Miami

The Dolphins have beaten the Chargers six straight times, and lead the overall series, 11-10. Expect a big game from Antonio Gates. Chargers win.

Seattle vs. New York (Giants)

Both teams are coming off of byes, and week 3 wins. Seattle has won the last two meetings, but I don't have any doubt here that the Giants will reign supreme.

Washington vs. Philadelphia

BIG division game here. Philly is coming off of a tough loss, and the Redskins, a huge win in Dallas. In there last meeting, the Eagles scored 20 fourth quarter points to win. Can the Redskins repeat last week's magic? I'm not so sure, but there coach is doing a good job and they're looking good, so I'll take them to beat Philly.

Tampa Bay vs. Denver

The key here is turnovers. If the Bucs don't turn the ball over, they'll win, hands down. If Denver can pressure them into making mistakes, they'll lose. Both are solid teams and I can see this going either way, but I'll take Tampa bay.

Buffalo
    vs. Arizona

Boldin has a head injury and may not play. That's all I need to know. Buffalo will continue its undefeated streak.

Cincinnati vs. Dallas

Dallas will get redemption for its loss to the Redskins last week. I expect a big offensive game from Romo and T.O.

New England vs. San Francisco

If this was last year, it'd be a no-brainer. But with Brady gone for the season, and the Niners having a decent season, this isn't a shoe in. Gore has gained at least 99 total yards in each start this season. The Patriots rank in the bottom third in total defense, and their run defense, ranked 25th, has been gouged so far for more than 140 yards per game. The Patriots are just 10-9 after bye weeks. This is my upset special of the week. I'm taking the niners.

Pitsburgh vs. Jacksonville

These two usually make for a physical and entertaining game. The Steelers are without starting RB Willie Parker (knee), and fullback Carey Davis. Roethlisberger must avoid being sacked. I'm picking the Jaguars in a close one.

Minnesota vs. New Orleans

Drew Brees leads the NFL with 1,343 passing yards. I expect a big passing game. The Vikings' pass defense is 17th in the NFL. I also expect Duece McAllister to do pretty well. Saints win

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

New England vs. San Francisco

If this was last year, it'd be a no-brainer. But with Brady gone for the season, and the Niners having a decent season, this isn't a shoe in. Gore has gained at least 99 total yards in each start this season. The Patriots rank in the bottom third in total defense, and their run defense, ranked 25th, has been gouged so far for more than 140 yards per game. The Patriots are just 10-9 after bye weeks. This is my upset special of the week. I'm taking the niners.
    I sure hope the 49ers win. They will be retiring Steve Young's jersey at halftime. What a fitting tribute to an outstanding quarterback.

http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_d...tion=PR%20News

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information