Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Mtv's Busted

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

Mtv's Busted

This is yet another Law Enforcement show where cameras ride with Officers and film situations where someone under the age of 25 is either arrested or detained for some reason. They explain the situation, then months down the road contact that person again and interview them on the situation and what they've done since about (pay fines, jail time, etc). Could be a good deterant for kids to not get into trouble, or could be a reason to try and get on television...

Anybody else see this show?
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I thought the video of the arrest was shot at a later date. I didn't think the camera crew actually rode with the cops.

And no I don't watch it. I've maybe seen 1/16th of an episode because MTV manages to ghey up everything they do.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    I thought the video of the arrest was shot at a later date. I didn't think the camera crew actually rode with the cops.

And no I don't watch it. I've maybe seen 1/16th of an episode because MTV manages to ghey up everything they do.
    Yeah the camera crew does in fact ride with the Officer and films as it happens, just like "Cops." Then they later meet up with the kid who got arrested and do a quick interview with him or her to see what they have to say about it after it's all said and done. One of the questions every person seems to answer is a "What I've Learned " question.

I agree with your statement saying Mtv "ghey's" up everything they do, but I was actually somewhat impressed with this show and it didn't remind me of a typical Mtv show at all...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information