Welcome to the APBWeb.
    10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

Lakeview Terrace

Tried to go see this one a few days ago but the theater canceled it when something happened to the film itself and they were unable to play it.

Samuel L. Jackson plays a cop who lives in a neighborhood when an interracial couple moves in next door. From what I understand, he doesn't like the fact that a black girl married a white guy so he starts messing with the couple. The couple have trouble getting help because he's a cop and whatnot so other cops don't want to do anything about it.

Anybody see this one yet?
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I wish I had four hands. So I could give this one 4 thumbs down!

I work a side job in a fancy movie theater..one of the perks is that I get free tickets. They have a nice balcony section with big-ass seats and wait staff service. My wife and I saw Lakeview Terrace in the fancy seats and ate a nice meal, all of it taken care of. This movie was hardly worth what we paid to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Yeah? Maybe I'll wait until it comes out on DVD and just rent it then...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    Tried to go see this one a few days ago but the theater canceled it when something happened to the film itself and they were unable to play it.

Samuel L. Jackson plays a cop who lives in a neighborhood when an interracial couple moves in next door. From what I understand, he doesn't like the fact that a black girl married a white guy so he starts messing with the couple. The couple have trouble getting help because he's a cop and whatnot so other cops don't want to do anything about it.

Anybody see this one yet?
    Ill wait for the sequel, where they all go to an Obama rally, where Obama tells them that we are not a white America and a black America but the United States of America, and once they realize that they all have a big group hug and live happily ever after!

HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Ill wait for the sequel, where they all go to an Obama rally, where Obama tells them that we are not a white America and a black America but the United States of America, and once they realize that they all have a big group hug and live happily ever after!
    Does he say that while holding hands with Senator Byrd?
    "never bring paws to a gunfight" - Jenna

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vengeance05 View Post
    Does he say that while holding hands with Senator Byrd?

Thread Information