Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

Thumbs up UFC 92 - December 27th

This is the best fight card I've seen in a while:

Forest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir

Wanderlei Silva vs. Quinton Jackson

CB Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio

Plus about 6 more fights, 5 of which will probably not be broadcast.

Here are my picks:

1. I hope Griffin beats out Rashad. I like Rashad, but I've always been a fan of Forest - he's tough as hell.

2. I hope Nogueira beats the shit out of Mir. I've watched every episode of this seasons Ultimate Fighter, and as the coaches, I simply can't stand Mir. I find him to be annoying as hell, a whiner, and needs to get rid of his '80s haircut. Nogueira is a much better coach and even takes time out of his day to spend time with his team out of the gym to bring them all together. I have a lot of respect for Nogueira.

3. I've been a Silva fan for a while and I think it's because not only is he tough as hell, but he's also ugly as hell. I love the look of an ass-ugly, beaten up fighter. Sometimes I wish I were born without my charming good looks and instead came out scaring off the nurses and doctors. So, I hope Silva whoops up on Rampage Jackson in this fight.

4. I don't know much about Massenzio but I am familiar with CB. I liked CB from the show and for his sake hope he pulls off a win in this one.

So, for all you MMA fans of O/R, let me hear your take on these fights. Term, I know you're a fan so let me hear it brother.

I'm already excited about this fight card! Going to be some great fights, I'll tell you that right now...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Terminator is offline BANNED
    As requested...

-Griffin will beat Evans in a physical war. Griffin is possibly the toughest UFC fighter I have ever seen. Therefore, it's hard to bet against him.

-Nogueira
    will likely beat Mir. Mir was very lucky to beat Lesnar. I would like to see Mir win so it will set up a Mir/Lesnar rematch. How can you not like Mir? The guy is on the Ultimate Fighter talking about getting drunk with the guys and hugging them...lol.

-I will be pulling for Silva to pound the ever living bejesus out of Jackson. I do NOT like Rampage Jackson. However, I think he is likely to win.

-Final match....ehh, whatever. I've seen Dollaway fight, and I like him. Dollaway FTW!

Note: You were born with charming good looks? Are you on drugs???

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I just think Mir is cocky. I've never liked a cocky individual.

And about the looks comment - I kid, I kid. But on a serious note, do you even know what I look like?
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information