Welcome to the APBWeb.
    snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO

Tubberville Fired

Tommy Tuberville Fired as Auburn Head Coach Last Edited: Wednesday, 03 Dec 2008, 4:25 PM CST Created: Wednesday, 03 Dec 2008, 4:16 PM CST Tommy Tuberville Fired (FOX6 WBRC-TV MyFoxAL.com, graphic)

Reports say Tommy Tuberville has been fired as Auburn football coach. As speculation sorrounded his future , the coach and AU Athletic Director Jay Jacobs arrived at the Auburn athletic center from an undisclosed location at approximately 3:30 pm. on Wednesday.

Jacobs indicated to the FOX6 Sports Team that conversations will continue in the afternoon with Coach Tuberville about the direction of the football program.

Several assistant coaches are expected to be released.
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    They have unoffically contacted Mike Leach and Bobby Petrino. Personally I wished they had kept him. Would have loved to get some more lumps in on him. However, I don't think they will get anyone better. Petrino has a non compete clause in his Arkansas contract if he goes to another SEC West team. Leach, HA!!!, have you seen Auburn's qb throw the ball? That and that offense will not make it in the SEC.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information