Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

LaDainian Tomlinson is officially listed as doubtful by the San Diego Chargers for there game against the Steelers

SAN DIEGO (AP)—LaDainian Tomlinson was officially listed as doubtful by the San Diego Chargers on Friday, two days before they play at Pittsburgh in the AFC divisional playoffs.
    Tomlinson himself said he was doubtful two days earlier, and there’s a growing expectation that the 2006 NFL MVP won’t play due to a detached tendon in his groin.
    “I’m going to hold out hope, but I don’t know if that’s realistic,” coach Norv Turner said.
    Tomlinson played just over a quarter in Saturday night’s 23-17 overtime win against the Indianapolis Colts before the injury forced him to the sideline after he scored on a 3-yard run.
    Turner said there was no need to rule Tomlinson out before Sunday.
    “I don’t think we need to do that because he is feeling better, and if he gets up Sunday and he’s feeling good, we may want him to be one of the 45,” Turner said.

Pro Bowl tight end Antonio Gates (ankle) is listed as questionable and kicker Nate Kaeding (groin, ankle) is probable. Tomlinson and Gates missed practice all week. Kaeding missed practice Thursday and Friday after spraining his ankle in practice on Wednesday.

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    I don't get the Steelers this year. They have an offense that at times looks absolutely pathetic, yet they always seem to pull one out of their ass at the end. If the Chargers D can stop their offense, then with Rivers at the helm they've got a chance, even without LT...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    That's a pretty good assessment, Ace...If an opposing team can play slightly above average defense and manage to score 14 on Pittsburgh's defense, they have a decent chance to win. Now, when you score the right amount of points, but your QB throws a terrible interception returned for a td late in the game because his brain is melted away from the effects of a certain poisoned vagina, then you've got a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I hate the Steelers. Like Ace said, they always seem to pull one out of there ass. I hope they crumble under pressure.

Thread Information