Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

How To Increase Your Natural Fertility By 81%

Hoping to start a family? It takes approximately 120 days for healthy sperm to form and the egg to mature. The health of your egg and sperm today, is the result of your actions and all the things you have been exposed to especially during the previous 16 weeks. Hence the health and viability of your sperm or egg--and their ability to create a healthy pregnancy, in four months from now is the product of the changes you implement now.

What does it take to boost your fertility?
    Optimum fertility requires a multi layered, comprehensive approach, especially if your aim is to overcome infertility. Often the many essential lifestyle changes required are the very hinges to swing you to 'the other side' creating the very real possibility you will hold your very own, baby of your dreams. And it is often, that simple!
    Implement the right changes in your day to day and you dramatically improve your chances, not only of conceiving, but also of having the healthiest possible baby and become the proud parent, you always wanted to be.

I just want to be pregnant, once that happens I'll be super healthy...
    By 8 weeks gestation a baby's health blueprint is already created, as are his or her tiny organs and little fingerprints! At this stage his or her health vulnerabilities and strengths are set by the 'map' already existent in this magnificent creation--your child's future health predispositions and potentials are now in place regardless of what else happens from this point onwards and most mums-to-be do not even know they are pregnant by this crucial stage. Once a pregnancy is established your child's health potential becomes the lowest common denominator of you and your partner's health and its full potential has been reached--the opportunity for making significant improvements are present in the 120 days of preconception preparation before a pregnancy even exists. The time to optimise your child's future, giving him or her, the best possible start in life is NOT during your pregnancy--it is during your preconception preparation, involving both prospective parents.

This very preparation is what makes all the difference to your outcome--U.K. research shows that when both parents optimize their health for a period of at least 120 days prior to a natural conception attempt the odds of taking home a healthy baby was 81% better for previously infertile couples. Similar research also confirms this type of approach can double the odds of success through IVF.

So what is the best way to optimise your fertility?
    In my many years in private practice I've developed the 11 Pillars of Fertility--the blueprint that has helped numerous patients create the pregnancy and baby of their dreams. The 11 Pillars are the basis of all the essentials that must be in place if you and your partner want to ensure yourselves the best possible chance of having the healthiest baby and/or overcome fertility problems.

Here are three very important pillars that will help your odds of turning your dream into reality:

Healthy Diet
    This is an absolutely vital aspect of optimum fertility. If your diet is not supporting your body's metabolic functions your ability to conceive and carry a healthy pregnancy to term will suffer.

Environmental and lifestyle
    Today through our environment we are in direct contact with over 4 million chemicals--most of which are dangerous for the healthy development of the egg, sperm and embryo. The problem is that often dangerous chemicals, disguised as pretty labels enter our homes and are free to have their destructive effects without us even realising they are damaging our health and fertility.

In addition to this our lifestyle has a huge impact on fertility and reproduction. Things such as smoking, alcohol, coffee, unfiltered drinking and cooking water, recreational substances and more--will all have a devastating effect on female and male fertility.

Emotions
    This is a greatly underestimated key to optimum fertility. The mind-body connection is real and it is taken for granted. If you think you are infertile, you re-enforce a belief that continues to manifest in your life, through your unconscious will. The turning point is realising that right now you can take action to change all aspect you want in your life including your health and reproduction. When it comes to fertility, faith and acceptance of your existing situation with love and understanding frees and enables you to choose to move forward in healthier attempts to create your desire of becoming a proud parent.

Optimizing your ability to conceive a healthy baby, overcoming infertility and carrying a pregnancy to term is very possible. It requires the total commitment of both partners towards a better outcome and several specific changes in how you do certain things--but as the old saying goes: "Do your part and the heavens will come to your aid".

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    As a single male, I'd like to *decrease* my fertility by 81% so I can continue to make a sexy time with the ladies. Any advice?
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

mtaylor is offline "I dont feel the need to explain myself!"
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gopherpuckfan View Post
    As a single male, I'd like to *decrease* my fertility by 81% so I can continue to make a sexy time with the ladies. Any advice?
    "Never go out with a loaded gun!" ahh hair gel
    Romans 13:4
    For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

swaggon is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by gopherpuckfan View Post
    put your laptop on your lap, wear tighty whiteys, hot tub a lot, stand in front of the air search radar at your airport, move your microwave down to the counter, shoot your boys with the radar gun and viola
    Un-ass my AO!!

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Chemotherapy does wonders, too. If you want to go that route.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information