Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Tanning to show off muscle definition

Tanning to show off muscle definition. Who, what, when, where, why, how?

I used to do it when I worked out 4 days a week, but that's been several years. Now that I'm back to working out 5 days a week, and seeing an increase already in muscle and definition, this white boy needs a tan.

Anyone else do this?

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Maybe if you get a dark enough tan you can pass yourself off as a person of color!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Heck yea!! All I do it all the time!!! Oh, wait.... I dont have a lot of muscle definition and I don't think I want most of my body defined.

I try to tan to keep from burning so that I can spend all the time I can in the sun during the summer.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    I try to tan to keep from burning so that I can spend all the time I can in the sun during the summer.
    Is that because it wouldn't take much for you to up and run to another life somewhere in the sun?

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    You've seen how white I am. I might start tanning once I can afford it, or I'll just do it naturally.

I tried standing next to the reactor once, but that didn't work.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    i read somewhere in the movie the Bourne Identity matt damon had his muscles shaded in with special pencils to look more cut and defined...just start drawing muscles on yourself with a sharpie, that oughtta do the trick
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

steve7680768 is offline Banned
    That was Matt damon's real muscles..
    I was sure about that..
    I have seen this move for a hundred times...

LinkBacks (?)

1. 07-24-09, 01:32 PM
  2. 02-21-09, 09:52 PM

Thread Information