Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    i hate TO, but if you had TO you probably would have won at least 1 game last year. if i were a detroit fan id take what i can get at this point
    Detroit is looking promising this year. We have been "rebuilding" since 1957 and we can only improve on last years' season of 0-16.

"Stupid should hurt."

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Detroit is looking promising this year. We have been "rebuilding" since 1957 and we can only improve on last years' season of 0-16.
    detroit might not have won a game in the SEC last year they were so bad. if i didnt have a complete man-crush on calvin johnson id say detroit should just dismantle and dissappear forever.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information