Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Undefeated, rising UFC Star Reveals His Big Secret: Drinking His Own Urine

MMAer: Drink My Own Urine? Sure, Why Not!

Brazilian Lyoto Machida is a rising star in MMA, and will soon fight Rashad Evans for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title.
    (Ladies and gentleman, your first and only Flomax celeb spokesman)
    In a recent interview with something called TATAME magazine, Machida gave us some insight into some of the training techniques that have enabled him to an impressive 14-0:
    Besides telling all his preparation routine, the undefeated fighter revealed a curious tradition in his family, a secret until then: urine therapy. Once in the day, he and his family drinks their own urine. “My father does that for a long time and bring it to us.
    People think it’s a joke (laughs). I never said it in the United States because I don’t know how the fans will react (laughs). I drink my urine every morning like a natural medicine”, revealed the fighter.
    I’ve heard of a lot of crazy ways around drug tests, but I think this takes the cake. Puts the Whizzinator to shame.
    This news could also mean Machida is on NASA’s short list for future Space Shuttle missions, seeing as that problematic urine-to-water filter thingee wouldn’t be issue for him.

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I've heard of fighters getting pissed off, but never pissed in before....................
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    He's joking. He knows gyms around the country will be filled with idiots downing urine shakes before workouts. He's laughing his ass off right now.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Thread Information