Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Kobe's Maid: I would rather stick my hand in a bag of dog shiat than work for you. Oh wait you maid me do that already

Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are being sued by their former housekeeper, who claims Vanessa was incredibly abusive -- even demanding that she put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve a tag from her blouse ... so Vanessa could deduct the cost of the blouse from the maid's salary!

Maria Jimenez claims Vanessa called her "lazy, slow, dumb, a f---ing liar, and f---ing sh-t."

In the lawsuit filed in Superior Court in Orange County, Jimenez claims Vanessa accused her of stealing her (mouth) retainer.

Jimenez says it got so bad -- Vanessa allegedly "badgered, harassed and humiliated Maria by yelling and screaming at Maria and criticizing her in front of Kobe, the Bryants' children, employees and other people in the household" -- she threatened to quit but Kobe talked her out of it.

The final straw: Vanessa went nuclear because Maria put an expensive blouse in the washer. Vanessa demanded that Maria put her hand in a bag of dog feces to retrieve the price tag for the blouse.

Maria says she wanted to quit and Vanessa responded that she "had to work until payday to pay for the $690 blouse, which she did."

Maria is suing for wrongful discharge, invasion of privacy and emotional distress and unpaid wages.

mg32 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I hope she wins.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    at least he didnt rape her (allegedly)
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Verified LEO
    ROTFLOL. That is wrong on several different levels, but sadly very very true.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Maria is suing for wrongful discharge, invasion of privacy and emotional distress and unpaid wages.
    OK, I get the emotional distress and unpaid wages. The article didn't go into invasion of privacy, but I can see that too. How in the world do you sue for wrongful discharge if you quit??
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    OK, I get the emotional distress and unpaid wages. The article didn't go into invasion of privacy, but I can see that too. How in the world do you sue for wrongful discharge if you quit??
    The only way I could see that she might have a prayer there would be the fact that K@b*'s wife maid her stay to the end of the pay period to work off the damage to the clothes.

Thread Information