Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Just got back from the 'Canes / Devils Game 6......woooooooooo

Game was fucking awesome! Jam packed crowd, and loud as fuck. I was screaming 'Brodeur sucks' the whole game. We lit'em up, 4-0. Game 7 on Tuesday bitches! Let's go Canes!!!

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Game was fucking awesome! Jam packed crowd, and loud as fuck. I was screaming 'Brodeur sucks' the whole game. We lit'em up, 4-0. Game 7 on Tuesday bitches! Let's go Canes!!!
    Being a Flyers fan, I have always hated the Devils, and Brodeur in particular. My boys are out, I love Brindamour for his great years he gave us in Philly, go canes.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    Being a Flyers fan, I have always hated the Devils, and Brodeur in particular. My boys are out, I love Brindamour for his great years he gave us in Philly, go canes.

The excitement in the crowd was indescribable. Their was a HUGE fight during the game, between ALL PLAYERS...a stick and gloves thrown down, all out punch fest. Two ejected, more penalized. It was awesome. We heckled Brodeur the whole game. We had repeated chants of "Brodeur...Brodeur...Brodeur.. .....YOU SUCK!" He was clearly flustered.

The truth is, these are two great teams, and it's a shame one is going to go so early in the playoffs, because they both deserve to be there until much later on.

Game 7 on Tuesday will be super intense. If the 'Canes win, the Eastern Conference had better watch out. The 'Canes are a very tough team, very tough to beat at home, they're fast skaters, they have sharp shooters like Ray Whitney and Eric Staal, and they have a point on goalie in Cam Ward.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    i hear you guy have some good hockey fans down there. who'd have thunk it. come to a flyers game some time...the crowd, like all philly sports crowds, is brutal. they will take an individual fan wearing the other teams jersey, and find any physical flaw they can, and hammer them. last game i went to they were playing the caps, and some guy had an ovechkin jersey on, but he had a turtle neck on underneath, and he was running his mouth about the Great 8. well, sure as shit, some flyers fan started yelling "turtle neck, turtle neck" and soon the whole arena was chanting it and the guys picture was on the megatron...then he was hit in the face with a beer, some hot dog tin foil wrappers, and whatever trash was accessible. it was funny shit.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

i hear you guy have some good hockey fans down there. who'd have thunk it. come to a flyers game some time...the crowd, like all philly sports crowds, is brutal. they will take an individual fan wearing the other teams jersey, and find any physical flaw they can, and hammer them. last game i went to they were playing the caps, and some guy had an ovechkin jersey on, but he had a turtle neck on underneath, and he was running his mouth about the Great 8. well, sure as shit, some flyers fan started yelling "turtle neck, turtle neck" and soon the whole arena was chanting it and the guys picture was on the megatron...then he was hit in the face with a beer, some hot dog tin foil wrappers, and whatever trash was accessible. it was funny shit.

Yeah. We're supposed to be the loudest house in the NHL. And I find that very believable after experiencing it. The atmosphere during playoff season goes from family friendly to loud, rowdy and extremely intense. Some HUGE hockey fans here, and I've become one of them. Us North Carolinians love our sports. I would have never guessed it before I moved here.

The Flyers and Penguins series was my favorite Round 1 series, excluding the Canes & Devils. It was loud, rowdy, physical, intense, and exciting. Everything a hockey playoff game should be! Even though it was 4-2, it was a close 4-2 series.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO

Thread Information