Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

UFC 100 PPV Results

UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar defeats Frank Mir via TKO (Strikes) RD2

UFC Welterweight George St. Pierre defeats Thiago Alves via Unanimous Decision

Dan Henderson defeats Micheal Bisping via TKO (Strikes) RD2

UFC 100 results and LIVE fight coverage for July 11 PPV event at UFC blog for UFC news, results, videos, rumors, fights, pics and tickets — MMAmania.com

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Copied from another site. Full fury gif action! It's like on-demand, dial up style

The fight was close, sure. Had Akiyama winning... here's a perfect ashi guruma and beautiful elbow.

Henderson KO was great. The second KO was better yet.

Overall, the event was decent. It didn't live up to 100th event hype though. Fights were all easy to call and the card wasn't great. Fun all the same.

213th is offline Solipsist
    I missed it
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    Good to see the local boy, Lesnar, win!

I've seen him quite a few times around town, starting back when he was wrestling for the Univeristy of Minnesota. Dude's ALWAYS been a physical specimen. Used to always see him downtown while I was bar hopping with friends. His "asshole" persona is an act. He's a pretty decent guy and still makes his home here.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Daaayyyyuuuummmm.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    i hate bisping, and was glad to see him get knocked the fuck out. as far as lesnar is concerned, what a douchebag this guy is. when he started running his mouth after his victory all i could think was "asshole, this is not the WWE. noone wants to hear that shit." i guess dana white was thinking the same, cause he gave him the business. totally turned him around and humbled him. i dont know if there's a heavyweight out there that can contend with him though. anderson silva could possibly kick his ass in a vale tudo match. that guy is amazing. hes so polished and accomplished.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information