Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Dirk is offline Banned

ESPN NFL Power Rankings - With full analysis

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    Being an AFC watcher/fan, tell me something I don't know. Same old crap for me, the Steelers are winners and the Browns are losers.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!!!
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information